No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That's where I stopped reading. If you think facts backed up with charts is "Democratic Plantation logic" then we have nothing else to discuss. Have a good night
    Which shows you are close-minded and you're cheerleading.

The guy made valid points. Points that are inconvenient for a guy with your beliefs.

It's the intellectual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "I can't hear you".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Which shows you are close-minded and you're cheerleading.

The guy made valid points. Points that are inconvenient for a guy with your beliefs.

It's the intellectual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "I can't hear you".
      Did It acknowledge that black unemployment fell under Trump? Yes I did. He wouldn't acknowledge that it also fell under Obama. He called it Democratic Plantation (dog whistle) logic. Why converse with a guy who won't acknowledge facts? If someone told you black unemployment didn't fall under Trump would you continue the conversation when we all know for a fact that it did fall under Trump? Pointless to converse with someone who won't even acknowledge facts as a starting point for a conversation

Comment

He wouldn't acknowledge that it also fell under Obama.
        Did he deny it?
        Did you ask him to acknowledge it?

No, because you ran off with your fingers in your ears scared to address the points the man made.

I don't blame you, I guess. He made valid points, and your superfan cheerleading and playing the race card can't refute his points.

Face it, blacks are doing better under Trump than under Obama on the issue of jobs. It is what it is.

Comment

Did he deny it?
          Did you ask him to acknowledge it?

No, because you ran off with your fingers in your ears scared to address the points the man made.

I don't blame you, I guess. He made valid points, and your superfan cheerleading and playing the race card can't refute his points.

Face it, blacks are doing better under Trump than under Obama on the issue of jobs. It is what it is.
          The starting point for any conversation is the agreement on facts by both sides. I agreed to the facts he didn't. Did Black unemployment fall 5% under Obama? Or is that Democratic Plantation (dog whistle) logic?

Comment

The starting point for any conversation is the agreement on facts by both sides. I agreed to the facts he didn't. Did Black unemployment fall 5% under Obama? Or is that Democratic Plantation (dog whistle) logic?
            And you ducked my point.

Blacks, job wise, are doing better under Trump than under Obama.

That's regardless of trends, "dog whistles", etc. They are better under Trump. Period.

Now, how about you address that fact.....

Comment

And you ducked my point.

Blacks, job wise, are doing better under Trump than under Obama.

That's regardless of trends, "dog whistles", etc. They are better under Trump. Period.

Now, how about you address that fact.....
              No. Your point was I should engage someone who doesn't have a grip on reality. I'm not willing to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                The prostitutes ain't no thang.

I read in Debt the First 5000 Years as the author describes, with feigned outrage, George Bush's brother admitting in his divorce proceedings that he had prostitutes come to his room and have sex with him during business trips in China and Thailand. The divorce lawyer says. "Were they prostitutes?" "I don't know." "That seems peculiar." "It was peculiar."

It's only peculiar, if you have never stayed in very many hotels in China.

The asking the prostitutes to piss on the bed where the Obamas slept was clearly so peculiar though, that it even freaked the Russians out!

What do you wanna bet Wikileaks has the tape?
                Wikileaks will only leak the taped if Trump falls out of favor with Russia. Trump was due to announce new sanctions against Russia in October. Its January and still no sanctions implemented.

Wikileaks hasn't posted anything damaging to Russia in years. They're all in for Russia just like they proved they're all in for Trump the other day when they posted the full transcript to Wolfe's book in order to hurt sales.

Comment

No. Your point was I should engage someone who doesn't have a grip on reality. I'm not willing to do that.
                  Don't tell me what my point was.

Just address the point I actually made.

In case you missed it, I even put my point in bold type.

Comment

• I thought the pee tape was released already.

Comment

• wheres John Barron at? time to admit you got cucked once and for all.. 1bad too someone mention him. Trumps about to flip like i told you morons

.@GOP need to face reality – not one of the illegal immigrants granted amnesty will vote Republican.
                      2/14/13, 3:39 PM

trump deleted this tweet

President Donald Trump suggested Tuesday that an immigration agreement could be reached in two phases — first by addressing young immigrants and border security with what he called a “bill of love,” then by making comprehensive changes that have long eluded Congress.

Comment

Working...
                      X