No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    He actually quoted Palmer Report, a radical liberal blogger. Lol. MCC would make an excellent press secretary for Kim Jong Un. Lol.
    What's funny is he's not gotten the memo that they've moved on now from Russia collusion getting Trump out of office, to mentally unfit per the 25th Amendment to get him out of office.

The D politicians and players have figured out collusion isn't there and won't fly, so they are on to the next scheme. In this case it's them trying to say he's mentally unfit.

They'll never give up.

And remember, these were the same folks making fun of the Rs who said Obama was born in Kenya.

The irony and hypocrisy have reached Zen levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No. They aren't Americans or else they wouldn't be deported.
      They aren’t citizens. Americans I assure you they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        They aren’t citizens. Americans I assure you they are.
        How are they Americans?

Comment

• I'll say this. I'm very confident in what I believe and everyday it comes closer and closer to being true. Look how far we've come. We've gone from whispers to certifiable truths, plea deals and indictments with more to come. Anybody who can't see that has their head in the sand.

Comment

• And let me say this about the piss tapes. For almost 2 years we've watched Trump on the national stage. We know he's a pathological liar, vengeful, and petty. We've seen his hatred of Obama manifested in overturning some policies that have nothing to do with ideology but everything to do with the fact Obama did it. Is it really above Trump to have hookers pee on the bed just because Obama slept in it? No, that' not above the behavior of Trump. That's inline with the person he's shown himself to be.

Also about the piss tapes. Trump's bodyguard admitted there were prostitutes offered that night. He said they turned them down. He went to his room and he doesn't know what happened the rest of the night. So do you think Steele just got lucky by placing prostitutes there on the same night? Same date? Same place?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              How are they Americans?
              Living here. 20 years. Long time. They absorb the culture thereby becoming American. Imagine yourself coming here at one year of age. Then being asked to go to a country we’re you don’t know anyone, no family, don’t know the language etc..

FYI us constitution applies to ALL people within the United States not just “citizens”. Citizenship doesn’t convey much more rights. Just can’t be deported. Noncitizen still have to pay taxes, still have to comply with laws and have right to access to courts etc.

Not much difference between citizen and non citizen.

Comment

• I hope this makes it to the discovery stage

Michael Cohen, Trump's personal attorney, files lawsuits against Fusion GPS, BuzzFeed over infamous 'dossier'

In both suits, Cohen claims that the infamous dossier of salacious but unconfirmed allegations of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and Russian agents compiled by Fusion GPS and later published by BuzzFeed contained “false and defamatory” allegations that resulted in “harm to his personal and professional reputation, current business interests, and the impairment of business opportunities.”

According to the federal complaint, Fusion GPS, co-founded by former Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson, “recklessly placed [the dossier] beyond their control and allowed it to fall into the hands of media devoted to breaking news on the hottest subject of the day: the Trump candidacy.”

According to the New York state complaint, which names BuzzFeed’s top editor Ben Smith as well as Ken Bensinger, Miriam Elder and Mark Schoofs, Cohen claims “even though Defendant Buzzfeed expressly acknowledged the unverified (and potentially unverifiable) nature of the Dossier's allegations, Defendant BuzzFeed published the un-redacted Dossier and the Article anyway — without attempting to determine the veracity of these reports with Plaintiff himself.”

When reached for comment, a BuzzFeed News spokesperson defended the news organization’s decision to publish the document.

“The dossier is, and continues to be, the subject of active investigations by Congress and intelligence agencies,” wrote BuzzFeed News spokesperson Matt Mittenthal in an email. “It was presented to two successive presidents, and has been described in detail by news outlets around the world. Its interest to the public is obvious. This is not the first time Trump's personal lawyer has attacked the free press, and we look forward to defending our First Amendment rights in court."

A spokesperson for Fusion GPS did not respond to requests for comment.

Cohen tweeted Tuesday evening: "Enough is enough of the #fake #RussianDossier. Just filed a defamation action against @BuzzFeedNews for publishing the lie filled document on @POTUS @realDonaldTrump and me!"
                http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=52247639

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I'll say this. I'm very confident in what I believe and everyday it comes closer and closer to being true. Look how far we've come. We've gone from whispers to certifiable truths, plea deals and indictments with more to come. Anybody who can't see that has their head in the sand.
                  No, that's you being optimistic.

You have a few bad apples. Most, if not all, Administrations have them. Doesn't mean the President they served knew about their illegal activities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Also about the piss tapes. Trump's bodyguard admitted there were prostitutes offered that night. He said they turned them down. He went to his room and he doesn't know what happened the rest of the night. So do you think Steele just got lucky by placing prostitutes there on the same night? Same date? Same place?
                    Let's be real here.

Trump has common sense. He's not perfect, but he didn't get where's got without some common sense. And common sense says Trump isn't going to be so mega-stupid he does fetish sex stuff in hotel room in Eastern Europe!!

That has "BLACKMAIL" written all over it. And Trump just isn't that stupid.

Comment

• What's funny is you superfan, never-Trump types have to believe everything bad written about Trump, so you now believe a guy who said Trump didn't want to win the election, while you say Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

Superfan logic boggles the mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X