OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Let me know if the book is worth picking up
    You should REALLY pick it up because Wolff is DEFINITELY gonna need the money to fight off all the lawsuits headed his way. Check my sig.....dude is phucked!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Still suckin that d*ck huh? You must have been punk'd every single day as a kid and a lot as an adult.

It's been 14 months... haven't slept yet?

The worst think about guys like MCC.... besides the fact that he's a racist piece of ****.. Is that they DON'T want Trump to do great things for this country even though he's already in office. No matter what. It's just a mental disorder that comes from being a dumb ****.

He truly thinks that there was some sort of "hacking" that happened during the election. He just cant stop suckin that kool-aid d*ck.
      Funny thing is that is how we felt when people like you never gave Obama a chance...I wonder why. Hint I wasn’t because he was a democrat.

Comment

Funny thing is that is how we felt when people like you never gave Obama a chance...I wonder why. Hint I wasn’t because he was a democrat.
        Face it man, Soetoro phucked this country over. Trump has got the economy banging to such a level that people don't care about the past...people got mouths to feed.

The dollar talks and all that BS walks. I can tell you personally, that I've made over 25K on stock investments this year alone....and none of that schit was due to Soetoro (regardless of what color his skin is) or Bush, or his daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          There was no hacking? So the DNC realeased their own emails?
          Lol. Which way did they go George which way did they go..

Yo 313. They don’t understand making sense

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            You should REALLY pick it up because Wolff is DEFINITELY gonna need the money to fight off all the lawsuits headed his way. Check my sig.....dude is phucked!

What type of law suits? I looked at yiur sig and I can only figure a defamation suit. Trump being a public figure will make a defamation suit extremely difficult. I think the plaintiff would have to show actual malice in the publication. Yiur sig doesn’t indicate anything of the sort. In reality actual malice is near impossible to prove.

Comment

Face it man, Soetoro phucked this country over. Trump has got the economy banging to such a level that people don't care about the past...people got mouths to feed.

The dollar talks and all that BS walks. I can tell you personally, that I've made over 25K on stock investments this year alone....and none of that schit was due to Soetoro (regardless of what color his skin is) or Bush, or his daddy.
              I believe you. I made 16k this year alone on my stock investments. I’ll thank obama though. When he took office the market was at 6500. When he left is was about 20k. Trump is just riding the wave that obama unleashed. The test for trump is if he can keep it moving and not f it up like Bush. I’m hoping he can. For both of our sakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I was thinking of this when I wrote it.

Chump is more Very Unstable Penis than Very Stable Genius.

Comment

Wont be any lawsuits. You really think Trump is gonna go thru with discovery & depositions? Last time he tried a lawsuit like this he got humiliated. Guy wrote a book claiming trump wasn't a billionaire and Trump sued him. Guess who won and who got humiliated.

Comment

I believe you. I made 16k this year alone on my stock investments. I’ll thank obama though. When he took office the market was at 6500. When he left is was about 20k. Trump is just riding the wave that obama unleashed. The test for trump is if he can keep it moving and not f it up like Bush. I’m hoping he can. For both of our sakes.
                    Anybody saying the Obama years weren't great for the economy are racist. I remember 2008. **** wasn't good.

Comment

• Read through about 20 random pages on this Thread

And let me start off by saying Sugar Adam ALi comes across as a POS human being who I always thought was one of the worst poster in NSB and has now taken his horrible outlook on life to the This Thread

I feel bad for Americans that their political system has been hijacked by both parties and turned into a cluster f.uck of rotten sewage that's been sold to the Corporations

It's embarrassing that Americans have Trump as their president. It's even more embarrassing that the States is filled with so many ingorant fearful people that their citizens made it possible

The only thing good about Trump being president is that it keeps that POS Sugar Adam Ali off NSB because he seems to have dedicated his life supporting Trump in the lounge

Comment

Working...
                      X