No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Again, quoting an author of questionable integrity. Now, let's try again. Show me hard evidence he said all Haitians have aids. A tweet, an interview, something substantial.
    Trump has questionable integrity. He's a pathological liar

Comment

Again, quoting an author of questionable integrity. Now, let's try again. Show me hard evidence he said all Haitians have aids. A tweet, an interview, something substantial.
      Lmao!!

The only source is a known liar, but the grubers are repeating it like it's Gospel.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Lmao!!

The only source is a known liar, but the grubers are repeating it like it's Gospel.
        People here just run with anything negative with out confirming it. Also they take other people opinions like it is facts.

I think some here rather have the proven crooked Hillary in the White House.

Comment

• Now the Trump Justice Department is undoing Obama's policies when it comes to marijuana.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ec/1005714001/

The labor market slowed in December as U.S. employers added 148,000 jobs in a sign that worker shortages may crimp hiring in 2018.

The unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey, was unchanged at 4.1%, the Labor Department said Friday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.acd368750ab7

jobs numbers very good for Trump.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-05-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Trump has questionable integrity. He's a pathological liar
                I seem to recall a certain someone lying to the American people that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. You could always tell when Obama and Clinton were lying...their mouths were moving.

Meanwhile, you have nothing factual to base your assumptions on.

Comment

Hence his repeated deflections.

What's really funny is he first was citing anonymous sources. Now he's citing a guy caught making up quotes as his source.

No wonder Gruber found them so easy to fool.

Comment

I seem to recall a certain someone lying to the American people that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. You could always tell when Obama and Clinton were lying...their mouths were moving.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

What's really funny is he first was citing anonymous sources. Now he's citing a guy caught making up quotes as his source.

Trump sends cease & desist letters to the publisher of the new book. Trump claims the book is libelous, slanderous, and full of untruths. The publisher in return pushes up the release date 4 days earlier than originally announced. So the publisher defied Donald's cease & desist letter and said FU I'm releasing it even earlier. When should we expect Trump to file a lawsuit for libel & slander?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

It's too easy sometimes. This is indicative or how many low-IQ loyalists are out there towing the party line. They buy anything that is being sold to them so long as it comes from the Jackass...I mean Donkey party.

Comment

Working...
                      X