Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im still waiting on you to address the 15th Amendment.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      He taped many of the interviews and excerpts are already being verified by parties to various conversations

You need to keep up 😎
      When you can present the tapes, ill be happy to listen.

Until then, you're taking the word of a known liar. Me, I don't do that.

And don't mimic me, please. It shows a low intellect and a follower mentality.

I want to hear what you have to say, not just hear myself be repeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Guess they'll never find those 3 million illegal votes

Because Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap won his suit that ensures the Democrats will have access to information from the commission. Don't forget that the GOP blocked information from Democrat members of the Voter Fraud Commission.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          When you can present the tapes, ill be happy to listen.

Until then, you're taking the word of a known liar. Me, I don't do that.

And don't mimic me, please. It shows a low intellect and a follower mentality.

I want to hear what you have to say, not just hear myself be repeated.
          Lol

You profess to support the most famous compulsive liar on the planet

Comment

the most famous compulsive liar on the planet
            The most compulsive liars on the planet are Marxists.

Comment

Lol

You profess to support the most famous compulsive liar on the planet
              Blah blah

He kept his word on cutting regulations, tax cuts, and the SC vacancy, for starters.

He's been quite honest, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                Because Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap won his suit that ensures the Democrats will have access to information from the commission. Don't forget that the GOP blocked information from Democrat members of the Voter Fraud Commission.
                Democrats & Republicans from all states stood up to this fascist who tried to use the federal government to usurp the rights of the States! #MAGA #HeritageNotHate #StatesRights

Comment

• Wolff had huge access to the Whitehouse by the look of things. Ailles and Bannon attended a dinner party in his house and spoke openly about the disfunction.
                  Trump gave him access even though he had written an unflattering piece about him already. Apparently trump liked the image used in the article. Trump in mirror sunglasses. No one seems to have thought to actually read the article or vet this guy. So trumpish.

Clown. Cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Wolff had huge access to the Whitehouse by the look of things. Ailles and Bannon attended a dinner party in his house and spoke openly about the disfunction.
                    Trump gave him access even though he had written an unflattering piece about him already. Apparently trump liked the image used in the article. Trump in mirror sunglasses. No one seems to have thought to actually read the article or vet this guy. So trumpish.

Clown. Cult.
                    None of that changes the fact Wolff is a proven liar.

You can call all the childish names you want, but you can't change the fact you're touting the words of a known liar.

It speaks volumes about your position that you must rely on the words of a known liar to argue your beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Democrats & Republicans from all states stood up to this fascist....
                      Lmfao at grubers trying to sound smart by using big words they don't understand.

You do know that only makes you look even more stupid, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X