No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Yeah, accuracy with respect to who the players are and what their role is matters a lot.

If you are unclear about such details you can't say anything else on the subject credibly.

So, there's your answer, a solid yes.
    A name typo doesn't change the fact that it's collusion.

Comment

• Oh, and to clarify, since I see people are grasping at straws here, I did not say hit girl was my alt. I said that I have no alts, and that the only two accounts left (with any association) are mine and her's. If you guys want to go back to the whole ''Your gf is fake'' thing, go ahead, but don't put words in my mouth.
      Last edited by SunSpace; 12-17-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Do I really need to source something you already know happened?
        I do not know there was evidence of collusion, hence my request you source your assertion that some exists.

Please do a better job of keeping up.

You're failing at mind-reading, again. And this after I told you to knock that nonsense off.

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Do you accept the ban-bet or not?
        As I said earlier, the details will be finalized after you meet the two conditions I cited earlier to you.

You've done neither so far.

Again, get going on those and cut your nonsense.

For posterity, here they are again.

1. Source or retract your claims there is evidence of collusion.

2. Deactivate your alts. All of them. Besides doing that, I'll need you to tell us which accounts were the alts you deactivated.

You've made excuses for not fulfilling #1 , but there's no excuse for you not doing #2.

I won't be asking you a 3rd time, so act accordingly.....
        Last edited by 1bad65; 12-17-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I do not know there was evidence of collusion, hence my request you source your assertion that some exists.

Please do a better job of keeping up.

You're failing at mind-reading, again. And this after I told you to knock that nonsense off.

As I said earlier, the details will be finalized after you meet the two conditions I cited earlier to you.

You've done neither so far.

Again, get going on those and cut your nonsense.
          Dude, you know what I'm talking about, so stop feigning ignorance. The other phone is charging, and you obviously already have access to the info, so Google it. Are you accepting my ban bet conditions or not?

Comment

• Okay, I see that your playing around again, cya.

Comment

Dude, you know what I'm talking about, so stop feigning ignorance. The other phone is charging, and you obviously already have access to the info, so Google it. Are you accepting my ban bet conditions or not?
              Retract or source.

This is the last time I will ask.

If you retract, you are free to make it again later, but when you do you will cite the sources at that time.

Comment

• Because SafeSpace is doing what he does, I'll go ahead and share some of the sources (I presented earlier) showing James Clapper and Diane Feinstein both saying there is ZERO evidence of Russian collusion.

James Clapper saying none exists:
                https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...-05-17-n729271

Diane Feinstein saying none exists:

Now since SafeSpace asserts there is evidence, the onus is on him to show things have changed since Clapper and Feinstein spoke saying no evidence exists, and he must present sources showing that change.

He can't, and we all know it.

Comment

Retract or source.

This is the last time I will ask.

If you retract, you are free to make it again later, but when you do you will cite the sources at that time.
                  Yeah, I get it, you're trying reverse psychology because you don't want me to cite sources. Why? In the vain hope that you'll persuade someone to think that what I'm talking about didn't happen. Well, anyone here can Google 'Trump tower meeting Russians, ' if they care enough about it. You're ducking the ban bet, but that's to be expected. I simply don't care lol. Heck, even if I cared enough to debate, you'd just put me on ignore and ask the mods to ban me. That's what you did before. Soo, how about no? I'm not playing around with you, especially if you're ducking. Too confident for that. I'm the Legend, and YOU will respect my legacy XD

Comment

Yeah, I get it, you're trying reverse psychology because you don't want me to cite sources.
                    No, I was straight-up asking you to source an assertion. I do that, a lot. So do others. It's how debates work.

You're playing the same games I put you on ignore for playing, so back on ignore you go.

I didn't miss you while you on ignore and then banned, I sure as hell won't miss you now that you're back on my Ignore List.

You can play your childish games with others.

Comment

If you annoy me, yes.
                      specificly what annoys you? When i call you a beta fish, a , or when i say i'm sunspaces gf. maybe you should find a girl and youd be less grumpy.

Comment

Working...
                      X