No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Still waiting for someone to tell me how this is supposed to benefit the American people.
    Obviously something happening behind closed doors for Trump to lead with his chin on an issue that had no chance of being passed

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      1bad, how come you keep your visitors messages turned off?
      Because SafeSpace/Siablo was spamming it.

Even when on Ignore, people can still post Visitors Messages, so I turned it off.

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      also, how many people do you have on ignore?
      Not counting alts, I'd say about half a dozen.

Comment

• Not sure how everyone will die because of the tax cuts when they're already dead because of net neutrality repeal. -Ben Shapiro

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          1bad, how come you keep your visitors messages turned off? also, how many people do you have on ignore?
          Don't call him a super fan or you'll be next. That really triggers him for some reason

Comment

• Trump obviously has flaws, and a 2nd term isn’t a given...

But in 2020 when the Dow Jones is over 30k and growth is 4-5% or higher a year

I don’t care how racist or divisive trump is, he will have a very strong case for re-election

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Clinton raised the top marginal rate, the economic growth in the 90s was superior to that of the 80's, fact.

https://qz.com/1075337/median-househ...rose-to-59039/

Considering it was the biggest financial meltdown since the great depression I'd say it's a good achievement.

Which Reagan boom? growth during the 70s and 90s was higher than the Reagan years, and before then it was even higher (40s-70s), those years had much higher taxes than the Reagan years.

Tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires will just give them a windfall and accelerate the gap between the rich and poor. LOL at anyone thinking wages will rise, why would they? If they don't rise when corporate profits are at an all time high they won't rise if they're granted even more in tax cuts.
              Well said. When you talk it goes over most people's head.

Comment

• Tax bill is being signed by the God Emperor

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Trump obviously has flaws, and a 2nd term isn’t a given...

But in 2020 when the Dow Jones is over 30k and growth is 4-5% or higher a year

I don’t care how racist or divisive trump is, he will have a very strong case for re-election
                  I would have no problem with that as long as wealth inequality and the cost of living goes down.
                  He could want to divide the country into sects for all I care.

Comment

• This is probably what Omarosa was talking about?

Manigault Newman was asked about reports that she was displeased with the president’s handling of the rally by white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va., and with his support for Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.
                    “I have to be very careful how I answer this, but there were a lot of things I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with,” she said.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-23-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• And what if bubbles start popping, the economy goes down, and Trump's still racist? Does he have your vote?

Comment

Working...
                      X