No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    How do you suggest to make them productive?
    Tell me how you would battle inequality.
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You haven't posted any legit sources to support your rant/belief that Obama gave people free housing, free healthcare, free phones etc.!

I can't answer a question with a false premise. You wouldn't do that either.
    Lmao...

So obama and Obamacare didn’t give people free healthcare?

So if we repeal Obamacare, everyone will be fine, everyone will just buy their own insurance? Since nobody is getting free healthcare, let’s repeal it..

So you are okay with repealing healthcare because since obama is giving them nothing for free, they are obviously paying for it on their own with no leeching from taxpayers.
    Correct?

And I guess obamaphones didn’t start under obama, and we can end that program, since those people aren’t getting them free and paying for them on their own. Right?

And you have yet to show obama’s Policies that battle the wealth gap.
    Name the programs that obama started that make people more productive and earn more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      1. There will always be inequality. Some people are better than others, always will be that way. Lebron or bill gates make tons more than I do, and rightfully so.. I make more than a high school dropout deadbeat and rightfully so. You work and should have a higher standard of living then some bum
      Some level of inequality is expected but i saw a graph that showed that it is close to the robber baron days level.

4. Jobs, jobs, jobs... the trade acts have destroyed the working class and allows companies not adhere to labor laws and instead use cheap 3rd world labor for pennies on the dollar. This really hurts the poor and working class, but it allows companies to make huge profit not having to follow labor laws, and some of those profits get kicked back to the politicians as “campaign contributions” or fund a superpac.
      The trade acts benefit some industries and hurts others. Look at NAFTA, it benefits the agricultural sector that's why Trump hasn't been able to tear it down as yet. Lobbyist are behind the scenes making their case. So trade pacs are catch 22. Trump went to China and was meek as a mouse he didn't confront them over there.

5. Schools need to be overhauled, it’s a disgrace that nyc high school grads, over 50% are ready for college and roughly 40% can barely read. Schools are just pushing kids thru as they don’t want to be mean and hold a kid back for a year or 2 so they just keep graduating them thru the different grades, which ultimately sets the kid up for failure in life
      Family life us what needs to be fix there but how?

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Lmao...

So obama and Obamacare didn’t give people free healthcare?

So if we repeal Obamacare, everyone will be fine, everyone will just buy their own insurance? Since nobody is getting free healthcare, let’s repeal it..

So you are okay with repealing healthcare because since obama is giving them nothing for free, they are obviously paying for it on their own with no leeching from taxpayers.
        Correct?

And I guess obamaphones didn’t start under obama, and we can end that program, since those people aren’t getting them free and paying for them on their own. Right?

And you have yet to show obama’s Policies that battle the wealth gap.
        Name the programs that obama started that make people more productive and earn more.
        Why was i quoted here? What did i say about Obamacare for you to quote me?

Comment

Why was i quoted here? What did i say about Obamacare for you to quote me?
          My bad, should have been bigdunn

Comment

Some level of inequality is expected but i saw a graph that showed that it is close to the robber baron days level.

The trade acts benefit some industries and hurts others. Look at NAFTA, it benefits the agricultural sector that's why Trump hasn't been able to tear it down as yet. Lobbyist are behind the scenes making their case. So trade pacs are catch 22. Trump went to China and was meek as a mouse he didn't confront them over there.

Family life us what needs to be fix there but how?

[/QUOTE]

1. You must remember that inflation, growing population, and global commerce has made major companies more money than in the history of the world.
            In the 80s Disney made kids films, mostly popular in USA. That CEO made tons of money and there was a huge gap between them and the poor.
            Now flash forward to 2017 and Disney is a global juggernaut that owns marvel, Star Wars, espn, abc, etc.. it still makes cartoons and still makes a killing off of them but nothing compared to their other business ventures.. and now they aren’t just selling in the USA but the globally. So now the ceo makes more money than the ceo from the 80s could ever dream of. And the poor guy in 2017 is in the same spot as the poor guy in 1987
            If you produce something, and the population buys it, and the population continues to grow, you will see the top earners rise and the poor staying poor which leads to a widening gap.
            Simply put, the successful people can grow their success, poor cannot and this the gap in theory should be widening

2. We need to revise the trade acts in terms of manufacturing.. companies should be able to use workers from countries with similar labor laws, ie germany, Canada, Japan, etc.. and not be allowed to exploit 3rd world populations with no labor law protections.

3. Tough question, but honestly it starts with the parents and the individual. No laws are going to change human behavior or parenting

Comment

1. You must remember that inflation, growing population, and global commerce has made major companies more money than in the history of the world.
              In the 80s Disney made kids films, mostly popular in USA. That CEO made tons of money and there was a huge gap between them and the poor.
              Now flash forward to 2017 and Disney is a global juggernaut that owns marvel, Star Wars, espn, abc, etc.. it still makes cartoons and still makes a killing off of them but nothing compared to their other business ventures.. and now they aren’t just selling in the USA but the globally. So now the ceo makes more money than the ceo from the 80s could ever dream of. And the poor guy in 2017 is in the same spot as the poor guy in 1987
              If you produce something, and the population buys it, and the population continues to grow, you will see the top earners rise and the poor staying poor which leads to a widening gap.
              Simply put, the successful people can grow their success, poor cannot and this the gap in theory should be widening
              So if that case, shouldn't they be increasing the progressivity of taxes and closing loopholes and tax haven to even the playing field? Unless you are find with America becoming an oligarchical society.

2. We need to revise the trade acts in terms of manufacturing.. companies should be able to use workers from countries with similar labor laws, ie germany, Canada, Japan, etc.. and not be allowed to exploit 3rd world populations with no labor law protections.
              Catch 22. Trade deal with help and harm some industries

3. Tough question, but honestly it starts with the parents and the individual. No laws are going to change human behavior or parenting
              if the home is messed up from birth, how would you help a child who is born in such a situation?

Comment

• Comment

So if that case, shouldn't they be increasing the progressivity of taxes and closing loopholes and tax haven to even the playing field? Unless you are find with America becoming an oligarchical society.

Catch 22. Trade deal with help and harm some industries

if the home is messed up from birth, how would you help a child who is born in such a situation?
                  1. They need to simplify tax code. How is the playing field not level? Anyone can start a business, go to school, go to college, etc.. Taking money from others and giving it to the leeches doesn’t make leeches stop leeching.

2. No it’s not a catch 22.. I clearly said manufacturing. 1 industry, not plural. Trade acts harm manufacturing, so eliminate manufacturing from trade acts.

3. Each situation is different, so I can’t give you a general answer. Homelife falls on the individual. Self accountability to the parents

Comment

1. They need to simplify tax code. How is the playing field not level? Anyone can start a business, go to school, go to college, etc.. Taking money from others and giving it to the leeches doesn’t make leeches stop leeching.

2. No it’s not a catch 22.. I clearly said manufacturing. 1 industry, not plural. Trade acts harm manufacturing, so eliminate manufacturing from trade acts.

3. Each situation is different, so I can’t give you a general answer. Homelife falls on the individual. Self accountability to the parents
                    Obama's massive regulations destroyed many manufacturing jobs, and manufacturing has always been the lifeblood of many working class families.

Notice Trump immediately started gutting those regulations, and the jobs reports are showing huge gains in manufacturing jobs being created.

Yesterday's report really spoke volumes.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X