Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn is donald punchy already? hes barely out of the first round!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lem/929658001/

Did they determine if Trump's slurred speech was caused by his dentures being lose or did he have a small stroke during this speech?

Trump is very old and he is under a great deal of stress lately, regardless of what his mindless minions believe.

This is very serious if it was a small stroke.
      Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      damn is donald punchy already? hes barely out of the first round!

I just hope it was a denture malfunction.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Somebody please tell me that this did not happen, these clowns are trynna take Trump down, but they're literally snitching on themselves, and these guys are supposed to be smarter than me.

I only watched a few moments of Mr Tinfoil's video, but probably it didn't happen, so rest assured.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Nice try Jas. This is the same thing you would do back in the day whenever a Manny fan was getting killed.
          Naw.. He straight thuggin your bootyhole, cuz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            I only watched a few moments of Mr Tinfoil's video, but probably it didn't happen, so rest assured.
            https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...gations-276024

You may wanna read this, this guy could've easily ruined their investigation, now they're probing into his past, so the guy in the video doesn't have a tinfoil hat, dude was released and now they're exposing him.

Comment

• Another Mueller investigator shown to be biased. (I believe we're up to 4 now.)

Top Mueller investigator's Democratic ties raise new bias questions

Yet another member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigative team is facing questions over potential bias after it emerged that she used to represent ex-Obama aide Ben Rhodes and the Clinton Foundation.

Jeannie Rhee is a former partner at WilmerHale—the high-profile law firm where Mueller worked prior to taking on the special counsel role. She is one of at least three attorneys who followed Mueller from WilmerHale.

At the firm, Rhee focused on representing people in government investigations, including white-collar criminal probes and criminal and civil fraud matters.

But this week, details of Rhee’s client relationships emerged, revealing that she represented Obama Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes during the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s investigation of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack.

But this week, details of Rhee’s client relationships emerged, revealing that she represented Obama Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes during the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s investigation of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack.

Rhee's connection to Rhodes was first revealed on Fox News by Laura Ingraham on Tuesday, where the primetime host cited it as more evidence that Mueller’s team is biased.

Also this week, it was reported that Rhee represented the Clinton Foundation in 2015 against a racketeering lawsuit brought by conservative legal activist group Freedom Watch in 2015. Rhee also represented former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in a lawsuit seeking access to her private emails.

On the Mueller team, Rhee reportedly is focused on the claims that the president tried to obstruct justice and push former FBI Director James Comey off of the Russia investigation earlier this year.

Rhee married the former Christopher Sclafani, who took his wife's last name, in 1995, after the two met at Yale University. Mr. Rhee, also an attorney, has a history of working with prominent Democrats, serving as a special assistant to then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder, and as counsel to Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Mr. Rhee did not respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Aside from her personal and professional relationships with prominent political figures on the left, Rhee has a history of large political donations to Democrats. Rhee donated a total of $5,400 to Clinton in 2015 and 2016. Rhee also donated a combined $4,800 to Obama in 2008, and the same amount again in 2011. Rhee has also contributed smaller amounts of money to the Democratic National Committee and multiple Democrats running for Congress.

Source, full story:
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-mueller-investigators-democratic-ties-raise-new-bias-questions.html

The highlighted part is an added bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...gations-276024

You may wanna read this, this guy could've easily ruined their investigation, now they're probing into his past, so the guy in the video doesn't have a tinfoil hat, dude was released and now they're exposing him.
                So, a guy texted his girlfriend during the election about what a piece of **** Trump is, and on that really thin bases was removed (which says something of the high standards at work)?

It's not a scandals, just a desperate grasping at straws.

Comment

• It’s been a slow day besides these fires.

Check out Sarah.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    So you think giving people healthcare and other freebies makes them more productive and causes them to earn more money, which lowers the wealth gap?

Yes or no?
                    How do you suggest to make them productive?
                    Tell me how you would battle inequality.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      How do you suggest to make them productive?
                      Tell me how you would battle inequality.

1. There will always be inequality. Some people are better than others, always will be that way. Lebron or bill gates make tons more than I do, and rightfully so.. I make more than a high school dropout deadbeat and rightfully so. You work and should have a higher standard of living then some bum

2.Cut off the freebies... why work a job when you get everything paid for. This is why we have generational families on taxpayer freebies. It’s hard to improve one’s life, much easier to collect the freebies

3. I’m all for helping the needy, but you are only enabling them if just hand everything over for free.
                      It’s like the kind-hearted grandma that always gives her drug addicted grandchild money.. she thinks she is doing good but all it does is support the drug habit.

4. Jobs, jobs, jobs... the trade acts have destroyed the working class and allows companies not adhere to labor laws and instead use cheap 3rd world labor for pennies on the dollar. This really hurts the poor and working class, but it allows companies to make huge profit not having to follow labor laws, and some of those profits get kicked back to the politicians as “campaign contributions” or fund a superpac.

5. Schools need to be overhauled, it’s a disgrace that nyc high school grads, over 50% are ready for college and roughly 40% can barely read. Schools are just pushing kids thru as they don’t want to be mean and hold a kid back for a year or 2 so they just keep graduating them thru the different grades, which ultimately sets the kid up for failure in life

It’s a very complex issue, but I have never met anyone that paid attention in school and has a work ethic be a life long leech on taxpayers money.

Life is hard, and you really have to work at it constantly to be successful, nothing is given to you unless you are a bottomfeeding leech

Comment

Working...
                      X