Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top FBI agent who helped lead Clinton email investigation is FIRED from the Mueller probe after being caught sending anti-Trump text messages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ump-texts.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Wrong. He campaigned here in Texas to reduce the national debt. He just voted to INCREASE the national debt by $1.5 trillion dollars.
      No he voted for tax cuts. But keep playing semantics. Get accustomed to losing. You'll be doing more of it in 2020.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Motorcity Cobra;18279581]
        Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post

I've been said it'll go from
        "There was no collusion"

To

"What's wrong with a little collusion. But Clinton doe"

Ouch
        Speaking of ouches...

ABC News reporter Brian Ross suspended for ‘serious error’ in Flynn reporting

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...orting-n825966

ABC News announced on Saturday that it had suspended chief investigative correspondent Brian Ross for a "serious error" in his reporting about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's guilty plea for lying to the FBI.

The longtime television news correspondent was suspended for four weeks without pay after Ross reported on air Friday that President Donald Trump directed Flynn to make contact with Russia's government during the 2016 presidential campaign.

ABC News later issued a "clarification" that stated Trump had told Flynn to speak to Russia after the former real estate mogul won the election.

“We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday," ABC News said in a statement on Saturday. "The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process. As a result of our continued reporting over the next several hours ultimately we determined the information was wrong and we corrected the mistake on air and online."

As new outlets reported Friday morning that Flynn had decided to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election, Ross went one step further.

While on air during a live "special report," Ross reported, citing a Flynn confidant, that then-candidate Trump had ordered Flynn to contact the Russians, an explosive charge that would have conflicted with the president's statement during a news conference in February that "I didn't direct, but I would have directed him because that's his job."

Ross appeared on "World News Tonight" later Friday to explain his error, which caused the markets to plummet temporarily. Ross said in the "clarification" that his source later told ABC News that Trump had asked Flynn to contact the Russians after the election as president-elect.

"It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience — these are our core principles," ABC News added in its statement. "We fell far short of that yesterday. Effective immediately, Brian Ross will be suspended for four weeks without pay."

Ross acknowledged the suspension late Saturday, saying in a tweet, "My job is to hold people accountable and that's why I agree with being held accountable myself."

Ross is a former national correspondent for NBC News.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Speaking of ouches...

ABC News reporter Brian Ross suspended for ‘serious error’ in Flynn reporting

While on air during a live "special report," Ross reported, citing a Flynn confidant, that then-candidate Trump had ordered Flynn to contact the Russians, an explosive charge that would have conflicted with the president's statement during a news conference in February that "I didn't direct, but I would have directed him because that's his job."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              No he voted for tax cuts. But keep playing semantics. Get accustomed to losing. You'll be doing more of it in 2020.
              You are correct, he voted for tax cuts....that would have added $1.2 trillion to the national debt.

But keep playing with numbers, you'll get it eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Hate to be a party pooper (no I don't) but this IS a NOTHING BURGER. ABC misreported the facts and issued a correction.

ABC’s Flynn-Trump Report Caused Panic In The Stock Market — Then They Corrected The Story

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/01/ab...e-story-video/

ABC News is making a significant correction to a report it did on former national security adviser Michael Flynn that sent shockwaves across social media and financial markets on Friday.

Brian Ross, a veteran journalist at ABC News, reported earlier in the day that a source close to Flynn said that the retired lieutenant general was prepared to testify that during the campaign Donald Trump instructed him to make contact with Russian government officials.

The report came out after Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts during the presidential transition period with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Special Counsel Robert Mueller found that Flynn lied to the FBI during a Jan. 24 interview on the topic.

“A clarification tonight on something one of Flynn’s confidants told us and we reported earlier today,” Ross told ABC “World Tonight” host David Muir.

“He said the president had asked Flynn to contact Russia during the campaign. He’s now clarifying that, saying, according to Flynn, candidate Trump asked him during the campaign to find ways to repair relations with Russia and other world hot spots. And then after the election, the president-elect asked him to contact Russia on issues including working together to fight ISIS.”

Nothing unusual about any of it...perfectly normal and necessary thing to have done as well as being completely legal.

ABC caused the stock market to plummet more than 350 points after the News report, seemingly because it undercut Trump’s longstanding claim that he did not order anyone to contact the Russians prior to the election...and then had to issue a correction. Jokes on you.

Hahahaha these never Trump head cases just got the carpet ripped out from under them. ABC's Brian Ross is getting raked over the coals by his employer for a Fake News story that crashed the stock market. What a piece of ****

Comment

• Look people. Flynn is a spook and this situation is very complex. It's a long formed plan to takedown what Flynn, and others, have had to put up with for the last long time in DC. So buckle up buckaroo, this ride isn't over yet.
                  Pizzagate

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Trump had a charity.

How much money did Giustra and those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia donate to Trump's charity?
                    The charity that's being shut down because it's not legally compliant?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      The charity that's being shut down because it's not legally compliant?
                      You didn't answer my question.

Comment

Working...
                      X