Clear All

• [QUOTE=THREAD-KILLER;18278330]

Looks like some we're on #4 now.
    I've been said it'll go from
    "There was no collusion"

To

"What's wrong with a little collusion. But Clinton doe"

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Yeah, guess what it's called 'tax evasion' (though a legal form of it), which is something you support, because you don't believe (as indicated by your sentiments on 'tax reform') the super rich, such as the Clintons, should have to pay taxes.
    Ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      SHOCKING!!!...a Dem from California thinks Trump is doing wrong and says so. Well I guess it's all over now.
      I'm also shocked. Dershowitz, a Fox client, says not to worry, Trump did nothing wrong.

What to do, what to do....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        That was not asserted.

Keep up.

Actually we do not know that.

It's looking like Podesta is in this now, and he's a Hillary guy.

And yet still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

Just points and questions you can't answer, actually.

Again I ask, why did the Russians give $145 million to an American charity? (That just happened to be run by the Clintons....)

Hmmm.....
        Maybe they didnt

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ton-and-urani/

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I explained why I think expanding the debt will lead to inflation.
          But that didn't happen in the 1980s!!!

History > Theory

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          1.5 trillion is a drastic underestimate of the debt increase. But I think the debt expansion is a piece of the project.
          We shall see.

The 'experts' haven't been doing too well on predictions lately.

-They underestimated the cost of Obamacare by half.
          -They predicted an average premium savings of $2500/yr under Obamacare.
          -They predicted a stock market collapse if Trump won.
          -They've been repeatedly wrong on the jobs numbers and GDP growth predictions since Trump took office.

I'll trust in past performance, you trust in 'experts' that can't seem to get anything right.

We will see who is right, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            SHOCKING!!!...a Dem from California thinks Trump is doing wrong and says so. Well I guess it's all over now.
            LMFAO!!!

Well yesterday Joy Behar and ABC News said Trump was toast, and you saw all the glee in anticipation here from all the anti-Trump grubers.

Then the inevitable disappointment smacked them upside the head....again.

And here they are the next friggin day saying, "We got him this time!"

You really can't fix stupid, but you sure can laugh at it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Ouch
              Yeah, that was a pretty blatant strawman and some really crappy mind-reading, even for him.

He makes Sylvia Browne look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                But that didn't happen in the 1980s!!!

History > Theory

We shall see.

The 'experts' haven't been doing too well on predictions lately.

-They underestimated the cost of Obamacare by half.
                -They predicted an average premium savings of $2500/yr under Obamacare.
                -They predicted a stock market collapse if Trump won.
                -They've been repeatedly wrong on the jobs numbers and GDP growth predictions since Trump took office.

I'll trust in past performance, you trust in 'experts' that can't seem to get anything right.

We will see who is right, that's for sure.
                That was all from the horses mouth.

The growth projections are unrealistic, which is why the impact on the deficit is an underestimate.

That's why they refuse to discuss this aspect.

Every single thing I post here is my own analysis. I can hardly tolerate reading economics news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Funny to listen to the Honorable Senator Ted Cruz eat a $1.5 trillion addition to the national debt after sucking the dicks of the Tea Party for years and shutting down the government a few years back because of the debt.
                  Wrong. He campaigned for a $1.5 trillion tax cut that would benefit the working class. Obama doubled our national debt, not Senator Cruz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    From YOUR source:

Second, while we concluded that nine people related to the company did at some point donate to the Clinton Foundation, we found that the bulk of the $145 million came from Giustra.

Geez dude, you can't even get out of your own way!!

This is too easy, though it is quite entertaining.

And you still never answered; why would Russians be giving an American charity $145 million?

It's a stumper, ain't it....

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Wrong. He campaigned for a $1.5 trillion tax cut that would benefit the working class. Obama doubled our national debt, not Senator Cruz.
                      Wrong. He campaigned here in Texas to reduce the national debt. He just voted to INCREASE the national debt by $1.5 trillion dollars.

Comment

Working...
                      X