• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    1bad- "super fan superfan superfan"
    me- "superfan"
    1bad- dont you DARE call me a superfan! blocked!111
    Now y'all see. I bet y'all thought he was level-headed and reasonable until I had a debate with him. Since that he reaches for the ignore button quick. I didn't even know I had that kind of power.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      1bad, delete that clover i gave you a while back. You insulted me twice after i gave it to you, now i want you to delete it.
      truce? Why did you go about it in that way? Why were you asking for a truce?

Comment

• tick tock tick tock
        Mueller subpoenaed Trump campaign for Russia documents: report

More than a dozen top officials on the Trump campaign were subpoenaed for a slew of Russia-related documents last month, catching the campaign off guard as the investigation into Russian election meddling intensifies, according to a new report.

The subpoena, issued by special prosecutor Robert Mueller's team, requested emails and documents containing a set of Russia-related keywords, a person familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal Thursday. It wasn't immediately clear which officials were listed in the subpoena, which was Mueller's first official demand for information from the campaign, the person said.

Trump officials had been cooperating with Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between their campaign and the Russian government but were taken aback by the subpoena's suddenness and scope, according to the report.

The campaign has reportedly been submitting documents in response to the subpoena on an "ongoing" basis.

Also Thursday, members of the Senate Judiciary Committee said President Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner failed to turn over emails and documents they had requested. Some of the missing emails regarded the Kremlin-connected shadow group WikiLeaks. Kushner had apparently also failed to turn over a document that regarded "a Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite."

Trump and his campaign have vehemently denied any Russian collusion but White House officials struggled to shield the President from scrutiny after his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort was indicted on a slew of federal charges last month. Around the same time, it was also revealed that former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his Russia contacts, reportedly out of loyalty to the President.

News of Mueller's October subpoena comes as his team is gearing up to interview a number of current and former White House officials, according to reports.
        http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3638584

Comment

• I wonder how many investigations and committees are going on in DC right now. Maybe if all the politicians stay involved in this stuff they will have less time to f0ck up the country even more than they already have f0cked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            1bad- "super fan superfan superfan"
            me- "superfan"
            1bad- dont you DARE call me a superfan! blocked!111
            How he can call people 'superfans'

He's the biggest superfan on this site. I've never once seen him criticize anything about Trump.
            Last edited by Hype job; 11-17-2017, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              How he can call people 'superfans'

He's the biggest superfan on this site. I've never once seen him criticize anything about Trump.
              Watch out you stupid superfan gruber, he’s only here for adult discourse and you might get put on ignore if you don’t start being a good boy.

Comment

• They don't call you grubers for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  Watch out you stupid superfan gruber, he’s only here for adult discourse and you might get put on ignore if you don’t start being a good boy.
                  Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  They don't call you grubers for nothing
                  ^^

Gruber logic.

Comment

^^

Gruber logic.
                    Source please.

Comment

I've never once seen him criticize anything about Trump.
                      Because so far he's not broken any of his campaign promises I voted for him for making. So no need to criticize him there.

I did criticize him just yesterday for bailing out the basketball players who stole stuff in China. I said I felt he should have let China decide their fate before deciding whether to bail them out.

Again, that was yesterday. Try and keep up here.

Comment

Working...
                      X