No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    You asked me for a source and I posted the exact primary source, which you refuse to read or credit.

My insult was not ad hominem but a commentary based on your own behavior, so blow it out your butt. It'll do more good.
    LOL you have to get this meathead to put you on his ignore list! Trust me, your time here will be more pleasant and fun.

Comment

It's illegal to lie to the FBI. That's what the guy plead guilty to.
      Ok.

There's no proof it was "lying about collusion", however.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      What he lied about was the timing of meetings. It is serious smoke on actual collusion. The guy lied. Now he's flipped. The source for this is the unsealed indictment itself, which you imbecilically refuse to really acknowledge.
      False.

And you're still not keeping up.

I read it, obviously. How else do you think I know it doesn't say the guy plead guilty to "lying about collusion" if I didn't read it??

Comment

• There are more facts coming out as we speak though:

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

Podesta announced his decision during a firm-wide meeting Monday morning and is alerting clients of his impending departure.

Podesta’s decision to leave the firm came on the same day that former Donald Trump campaign aides Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were indicted on multiple charges, including money laundering, operating as federal agents of the Ukrainian government, failing to disclose overseas bank accounts and making false statements to federal authorities. Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty earlier this month for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials, according to court records.

The investigation into Podesta and his firm grew out of investigators’ examination of Manafort’s finances. Manafort organized a PR campaign on behalf of a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. Podesta Group was one of several firms that were paid to do work on the PR campaign to promote Ukraine in the U.S.

Podesta Group filed paperwork with the Justice Department in April stating that it had done work for the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine that also benefited the same Ukrainian political party that Manafort once advised. Podesta Group said at the time it believed its client was a European think tank untethered to a political party.

Source, full source:
        https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244314

Comment

• Sources: Podesta Group, Mercury Are Companies ‘A’ and ‘B’ in Indictment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            a nothingburger in regards to trump colluding with Russia. the charges are tax related during manafort's time in Ukraine.

mueller opened up a can of worms though. the sheeps busting nuts over this aren't keep up with manafort's connection with the podestas, or uranium 1, or the Ukrainian crisis in which many deep state heads got rich off of. same players involved in each one, it's all connected. what i want to know is what mueller's play here is because he is deep state himself.
            Ukraine has been independent since 1991...yet people seem to keep somehow making reference to it as proof of collusion with Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Ukraine has been independent since 1991...yet people seem to keep somehow making reference to it as proof of collusion with Russia.
              Grubers aren't good at History or Geography either.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Ok.

There's no proof it was "lying about collusion", however.

False.

And you're still not keeping up.

I read it, obviously. How else do you think I know it doesn't say the guy plead guilty to "lying about collusion" if I didn't read it??
                I don't know if you read it. I read a lot of it, and it said to me what I said before.

I invite anyone to read it and decide themselves. I'm sure you invite anyone to ignore it and listen to you.

Comment

I don't know if you read it. I read a lot of it, and it said to me what I said before.
                  It does not say anyone plead guilty to "lying about collusion".

Hell, the word "collusion" doesn't even appear in the document!!!!

I know you grubers are slow, but this is especially stupid.

I invite anyone to read it and decide themselves. I'm sure you invite anyone to ignore it and listen to you.
                  I hope they do.

They wont see what you asserted, and then they'll all know you're a liar too.

I must ask; if your case is so strong, why must you present lies to buttress it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    It does not say anyone plead guilty to "lying about collusion".

Hell, the word "collusion" doesn't even appear in the document!!!!

I know you grubers are slow, but this is especially stupid.

I hope they do.

They wont see what you asserted, and then they'll all know you're a liar too.

I must ask; if your case is so strong, why must you present lies to buttress it?
                    This speaks for itself.

You are only trying to be the dog with the loudest bark. You have absolutely nothing else.

Comment

This speaks for itself.
                      Everything I said is factual.

You can't say the same, as you got nailed presenting a falsehood.

You have absolutely nothing else.
                      Speak for yourself. You're the one who can't cite sources backing his claims.

Like I said, if your team had a good case you wouldn't need to lie to puff it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X