No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    As I understand, none of the criminal activity he is charged with has to do with his work for Trump. That could potentially be brought in with a plea deal if such criminal activity exists, but I am somewhat doubtful.
    Heard Gates has a likely opportunity to avoid jailtime, flip.

Comment

• Even though the conspiracy against US charges are on someone so close to the president, I imagine it requires an immense amount of direct evidence for any agencies to have the balls to charge the president himself.

Not necessarily saying that Trump is guilty of anything, but even if he was it's not highly probable this investigation works it's way up to him. Or at least, I'm not holding my breath for anything like that. (And frankly, I prefer Trump to Pence)

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Trump knew Manafort was compromised by Russia when he resigned. But all this time he's been telling his supporters there was nothing to the investigation
      NYTimes is fake news. Soon the real news will come out that Manafort is innocent and all this hoorah was a bunch of liberals playing witch hunt.

If only they stopped the investigation earlier like 1bad65 told us they should've.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      This is fake news according to Trump. Is Manafort going to fake jail?
      lol'd @ fake jail
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-30-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• First, the New York Times is not fake news.

It's got flaws. It is not fake news. The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal are the papers of record.

They are both flawed. They are not, however, fake news. Saying they are is merely false.

Second, George Papadopoulos is the third person charged, and has already plead guilty for lying to the FBI, related to their investigation of the Trump campaign's connections to Russia.

This is in connection to Papadopoulos's role as foreign policy advisor to Trump's campaign.

Also, the charges against Manafort and Gates are from 2006-2017, specifically including the time he was involved in the Trump campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I tried doing business in Ukraine. Met with national and local government officials in Kiev and L'vov. Every one of them....EVERY ONE OF THEM....had their hands out for $$$$. I would not play the game so I left and took my people with me.

If Paul Manafort did business in Ukraine I guarantee ...GUARANTEE...he broke US laws.

The only more corrupt country in my experience is Russia.
          Ok biatches......as predicted. Bow down to your daddy.

Comment

• BREAKING: Court papers: Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to FBI agents in Mueller probe.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              BREAKING: Court papers: Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to FBI agents in Mueller probe.
              This is huge, shows FBI already has cooperating witnesses. This dude listed Putins niece as one his contacts.

PS Papadoppulus is the trump aid who was caught trying to set up meetings with Russia for Trumps campaign.

Papadoppulus also admits he was informed about Russian intervention in this campaign before he even joined the staff.

This is bigger than manafort, now they all know the dominos are falling, they all gonna snitch now.
              Last edited by AddiX; 10-30-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                This is huge, shows FBI already has cooperating witnesses.
                Yep. I'm seeing this guy got picked up at the airport in July. He's been talking. He's a young looking cat. He don't wanna spend the next 20 years locked up lol.

Comment

• Not a nothingburger.

Be interesting to see if some skeletons come flying out if the Fed's try to throw some deals at Manafort and these other shit birds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    First, the New York Times is not fake news.

It's got flaws. It is not fake news. The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal are the papers of record.

They are both flawed. They are not, however, fake news. Saying they are is merely false.

Second, George Papadopoulos is the third person charged, and has already plead guilty for lying to the FBI, related to their investigation of the Trump campaign's connections to Russia.

This is in connection to Papadopoulos's role as foreign policy advisor to Trump's campaign.

Also, the charges against Manafort and Gates are from 2006-2017, specifically including the time he was involved in the Trump campaign.
                    If you were responding to me, you should know that I was mostly kidding about the NYT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Yep. I'm seeing this guy got picked up at the airport in July. He's been talking. He's a young looking cat. He don't wanna spend the next 20 years locked up lol.
                      The emails he sent out to the trump campaign team literally are titled, "message from Russia" lmao...

He was facebook friends with the Russian professor he colluded with.

Comment

Working...
                      X