No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    How does economy grow when government takes money away?

How does keeping more money in the economy, devoid it of growth?

Get rid of those labor laws or trade acts? Which one?
    If you think the country is better off with fewer jobs and more money in the pockets of already rich executives, then I do not know what to tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      If you think the country is better off with fewer jobs and more money in the pockets of already rich executives, then I do not know what to tell you.
      That's not answering my questions

How does the economy grow by the government taking more money out of the economy?

How does the economy getting to keep earned money, devoid the economy of growth?

Labor laws or trade acts? Which one is the real culprit

Comment

Strawmen. He said no such things.

Just answer his questions.

Don't instead try attributing statements to him to dodge the questions. Just answer them, unless you can't.....

Comment

How does the economy grow by the government taking more money out of the economy?

How does the economy getting to keep earned money, devoid the economy of growth?

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Strawmen. He said no such things.

Just answer his questions.

Don't instead try attributing statements to him to dodge the questions. Just answer them, unless you can't.....
          I've already presented an argument about how tax cuts will not lead to promoting growth. Feel free to reread my argument at your leisure.

If either of you would like to make a counter argument to demonstrate how they will promote growth, feel free to do so but I can't make my side of the argument as well as make your side of the argument for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Hasn't been discredited

Also initial funding came from Republicans themselves
            No the initial funding didn't come from republicans for this report..

Republicans were clients of this firm, but Hillary and dnc hired this firm, then the firm hired this "spy", and then we got dossier. Hillary funded this dossier, and not to be confused with other clients.

How can you say "it hasn't been discredited". When was it ever "credited"?
            Can you name one proveable fact contained in the dossier?

Comment

I've already presented an argument about how tax cuts will not lead to promoting growth. Feel free to reread my argument at your leisure.

If either of you would like to make a counter argument to demonstrate how they will promote growth, feel free to do so but I can't make my side of the argument as well as make your side of the argument for you.
              Ok then...

Take the knee cotto,,,

Comment

So he has intellectually checkmated you with his two easy questions.

We got it now.

Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

That, or change your stances to ones that actually hold up to questions and scrutiny.

Comment

If the rich and corporations paid taxes at the rate they did when America was most prosperous, then there wouldn't be a need to increase taxes on the poor, working and middle classes. With more money in their pockets, they have more to spend, thus the economy grows.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-25-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Ok then...

Take the knee cotto,,,
                    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    So he has intellectually checkmated you with his two easy questions.

We got it now.

Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

That, or change your stances to ones that actually hold up to questions and scrutiny.
                    Again, neither of you have presented any actual argument whatsoever.

I have presented an argument based on the actual data that shows how tax cuts will not lead to growth in the economy.

Just asking the question "but how does more money not equal more growth" does not counter the data I've presented in literally any way or even reach the point of qualifying as an argument.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-25-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• On the flip side, we did try raising taxes on the rich. It stifled their spending, and thus cut growth/spending which cost middle class workers jobs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxury..._United_States

Comment

Working...
                      X