Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is lying again. Just lies about the dumbest stuff that can easily be proven a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I heard his holders are "containing" him from doing adversarial interviews.
      Yes. Our President is being babysat. It's not even a secret anymore. Kelly, Tillerson, and Matthis are there to make sure Trump doesn't get us all killed. Their job is to make sure the POTUS doesn't get us all killed. They're high paid babysitters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yes. Our President is being babysat. It's not even a secret anymore. Kelly, Tillerson, and Matthis are there to make sure Trump doesn't get us all killed. Their job is to make sure the POTUS doesn't get us all killed. They're high paid babysitters.
        I read that Kelly and Tillerson have been wanting to quit but stayed on because they saw it as a greater duty to the nation. We should thank them in some way when this fiasco is all over and done. Even though Tillerson is an Exxon weasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          What the hell is he talking about? Sugar Adam Ali ΣNΣMY 1bad65 The Big Dunn BERNIE'S CORNER BrometheusBob. AllBoxingAD siablo14

Hannity just let him throw this word salad out there and didn't correct him or ask him to clarify.
          Hannity is another drop out that has pimped the white nationalist movement to make himself a ton of dough. Can't hate on him for taking advantage of the weak.

Trump, no matter how ******ed he comes off, is an Ivy League grad. He knows he can easily manipulate Hannity and his regular viewers because they barely made it out of high school.

Trump and Hannity thrive with the less educated, less intelligent and less informed.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-13-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Okay. So your source stated that it was billions in tax break?
            What is your definition of "a lot" and "some"???

So for the record- you think NFL gets no tax breaks?

I'm only dropping link if you promise to change name to Adam Ali is my daddy"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Trump and Hannity thrive with the less educated, less intelligent and less informed.
              It wasn't those guys caught on video laughing at how how "stupid" their voters are.

That would be the Democrats, their political opposition.

Gotta keep up Dunn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                What is your definition of "a lot" and "some"???

So for the record- you think NFL gets no tax breaks?

I'm only dropping link if you promise to change name to Adam Ali is my daddy"
                The ducking continues....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  It wasn't those guys caught on video laughing at how how "stupid" their voters are.

That would be the Democrats, their political opposition.

Gotta keep up Dunn.
                  Gruber was quoted as saying "the stupidity of the American voter" lead to passage of the president's signature piece of legislation.

He didn't say Obama voters or Democrats were stupid, as you so often lie about.

I don't know how posting that relates to what I posted about Hannity and Trump thriving with the less educated, less intelligent and less informed.

Comment

Hannity is another drop out that has pimped the white nationalist movement to make himself a ton of dough. Can't hate on him for taking advantage of the weak.

Trump, no matter how ******ed he comes off, is an Ivy League grad. He knows he can easily manipulate Hannity and his regular viewers because they barely made it out of high school.

It's no accident that the main difference between those who voted for Trump and those who voted for any Republican nominee in the last several decades is that they were much less likely to have a college education.

EDIT: To clarify, my statement applies specifically to White people as per the graphs.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-13-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Gruber was quoted as saying "the stupidity of the American voter" lead to passage of the president's signature piece of legislation.

He didn't say Obama voters or Democrats were stupid, as you so often lie about.
                      He said those voters who believed Obama's lies on Obamacare were "stupid".

It was Democrat voters who believed those lies.

Non Democrats, including myself, were out explaining how Obama was lying, but sadly to no avail.

It relates because it was their opposition who did what you accuse Trump and Hannity of doing.

You're projecting.

Comment

Working...
                      X