Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say going on his tweets Trump is a clown.

But his speech to the UN was quite impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
      I must say going on his tweets Trump is a clown.

But his speech to the UN was quite impressive.
      Which part of DOTARD's U.N. speech impressed you?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Which part of DOTARD's U.N. speech impressed you?.
        The part where he said he was gonna bomb Canada and kick all these leech Canadian immigrants out.

I can dig that.

Comment

• Remember you racist rednecks.

Latino and asian immigrants do the jobs no white americans really want.

Maid, farming, etc. manual labor crap.

Plus they make open restaurants with flavorful foods.

Now these Canadian leeches steal white American jobs.

And when was the last time you felt like eating Canadian food.

Wtf is that anyway?

French bread with mayo?

Feck these Canadian immigrant leeches.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            No problem.

You really aren't intellectually capable of engaging in conversation, so it's all good.

Insults and memes are the depth of your very low intellect, and I prefer alot more than that with those I engage in discourse with.

You'll be on Ignore with the other mental defectives like SafeSpace and Addix.

I'm not intellectually capable ???

Listen soft stack....I'm college educated.

Why do you like pretend'n to be an intelectual beats me.

You have issues with comprehension which tells me you have mental hurdles you deal with on the daily.

At best you have selective hear'n or use selective read'n.

Mix in the pretentious slights you toss out towards me and others with opposing views.

That you do on the constant mind you.

Here's the thing you want to have your cake and eat it too.

Well I won't let you.

Go ahead and call it low intellect if you want.

Don't care.

You attempt to talk down on others and their views.

This is what you perceive as adult like ???

Fug that !

Go ahead.

Me ?

I'm cutting to the chase.

You'll be treated accordingly.

Talk with respect ?

Get some in return.

It's as simple as that.

Or put me on ignore ?

Either way......

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 09-28-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• This guy can not stop lying. He's a pathological liar. He repeats things that aren't true and that can be easily proven false. But he doesn't care. He's going to continue to lie

Trump Aides Are Confounded By His Hospital Lie: ‘He’s Just, You Know, Doing His Thing.’
              For some reason, the president continues to insist that Sen. Thad Cochran was hospitalized. He wasn’t.

The president of the United States has been repeatedly blaming the biggest legislative failure of his administration on a senator in a made-up hospital, and no one in the White House is quite sure why.
              Starting Wednesday, President Donald Trump has insisted seven times, in public comments to reporters and via his Twitter account, that Republicans failed to deliver on his campaign promise to tank Obamacare because “you can't do it when somebody is in the hospital.”
              That somebody—“one senator” who is a “great” guy, Trump says—is Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS), who is not in the hospital. Cochran and his office were forced to clarify this repeatedly. The Senator himself tweeted: “I’m not hospitalized, but am recuperating at home in Mississippi and look forward to returning to work soon.”
              And yet, Trump continued to make this excuse, most recently on a Thursday morning broadcast of his latest Fox & Friends interview.
              “Oh, Pete, the health care bill didn’t go down,” Trump told Pete Hegseth, the Fox News interviewer. “We have the votes, but reconciliation is a disaster…We don’t have enough time because we have one senator who’s a ‘yes’ vote―a great person―but he’s in the hospital.”
              White House officials could not quite rationalize why President Trump keeps promoting the bizarre claim. One senior Trump aide told The Daily Beast that the president was “just, you know, doing his thing,” in riffing on a topic and reiterating a false claim to which he feels attached. Another said that the media was engaged in hair-splitting to ding the president. But when The Daily Beast emphasized that the failure of the repeal effort had nothing to do with a sick lawmaker, the official did not respond.
              Another White House official, however, did, only to sarcastically reply: “tax reform going great.”
              http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-a...oing-his-thing

Comment

• Lost in the whole kneeling controversy were Trump's ******ed comments about dangerous hits being taken out of football ruining the game for him.

People let Trump slide on those ones and I dont know why.

What I just watched in the Packers Bears game scared me to death. And football is my passion in life.

I wonder if Trump will tweet about it.

Comment

• Robert Mueller's Russia investigation team loses 2nd FBI veteran

Special counsel Robert Mueller has now lost a second official that he brought in from the FBI to help investigate Russia’s alleged meddling in last year’s presidential election, ABC News has learned.

The latest FBI veteran to leave, Lisa Page, was described by media accounts in June as a trial attorney with “deep experience [in] money laundering and organized crime cases.” She was part of what Wired magazine called Mueller’s “investigatory dream team.”

Source (full article):
                  http://abcnews.go.com/US/robert-muel...ry?id=50166109

Comment

• I like hard hits in the nfl

I don't care about their brain

Bring back hard hits

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      The part where he said he was gonna bomb Canada and kick all these leech Canadian immigrants out.

I can dig that.
                      He will kill half the American population if he do that after 2 years!, ( He better hurry up and do it soon).

Comment

Working...
                      X