No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You hurled childish insults, but didn't explain where the man was wrong......

Coming from someone who calls people gruber all day.

Comment

Answer this simple question:

Prior to 2015, how many women accused Trump of sexual assault/harassment?

Ivana Trump (1989)[edit]

Ivana and Donald Trump in 1985
      Ivana Trump and Donald Trump married in 1977.[3] Ivana stated in a deposition taken in 1989, during their divorce proceedings, that Donald had visited her plastic surgeon following which he had expressed anger and ripped out hair from her scalp.[4] Donald said the allegation was "obviously false".[3] The 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump, by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana sexually.[3] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had raped her.[3] In a statement given just before the publication of Hurt's book, and included in the book, Ivana said:

[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a "rape," but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

— Ivana Trump[3][4]
      The Trumps' divorce was granted in December 1990[14] on grounds that Donald's treatment of Ivana, including his affair with Marla Maples, was "cruel and inhuman".[3][15][16] According to Trump's lawyer, Jay Goldberg, this was based on Trump having been seen in public with Marla Maples in 1990.[14] Their settlement[a] had a confidentiality clause, per a statement by Ivana.[4] In 1992, Trump sued Ivana for not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him in her best-selling book, and Trump won a gag order.[19][20][21]

Years later, Ivana said that she and Donald "are the best of friends".[4] In a July 2016 campaign endorsement, Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."[2]

Jill Harth (1992)[edit]
      Jill Harth alleges that Trump assaulted her several times. Harth has stated that in December 1992, while dining with Trump and her then-boyfriend George Houraney, Trump attempted to put his hands between her legs.[4] Harth and Houraney visited Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida in January 1993 for a contract-signing celebration. Trump, according to Harth, offered her a tour before pulling her into the empty bedroom of his daughter Ivanka. "I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he's pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me. He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out." Harth says she desperately protested against Trump's advances, and eventually managed to run out of the room. She and her boyfriend left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.[4] After she became engaged, Harth alleges, Trump began to stalk her.[3]

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts",[22][23] and "relentless" sexual harassment.[24] The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with Trump for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed that Trump backed out of a business deal.[4][25] She still claims to have been sexually assaulted[4] and although he was never violent with her, she says he made attacks that were "unwanted and aggressive, very sexually aggressive".[3] "They dated for several months in 1998, when he was separated from Maples, she says. In the end, he was a disappointing boyfriend, always watching television and rarely offering emotional support, she says."[22]

In 2015, Harth worked at one of Trump's rallies as a makeup artist. Of the experience, she said: "I'm a makeup artist. The guy is a mess, OK? He really needed my services, and I'm a makeup artist that needs a job. Why would, if I was on friendly terms, why wouldn't I try to get that job?"[3]

Her case was first published in May 2016[3] in the New York Times article "Crossing the Line".[26] Trump characterized her story in the Times as "false, malicious and libelous" and stated that he "strongly denies the claims".[3] Harth stood by her charges in a July 2016 interview with The Guardian.[25] In October 2016, she stated that, if sued by Trump, she intends to counter-sue.[27]
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald..._against_Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Kissing women unsolicited isn't action?

Grabbing a woman by th p*ssy isn't action?
        Where's proof he did it?

I could say I've had countless threesomes with beauty pageant winners fashion models. Does it make it true, or is it just a guy exaggerating his prowess with women?

Guys do that ya know.

We have proof Weinstein did because he settled with 8 women.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Or was Trump lying again?
        Lying or bragging, who gives a rats rear.

There's no proof of action.

Comment

Where's proof he did it?

I could say I've had countless threesomes with beauty pageant winners fashion models. Does it make it true, or is it just a guy exaggerating his prowess with women?

Guys do that ya know.

We have proof Weinstein did because he settled with 8 women.

Lying or bragging, who gives a rats rear.

There's no proof of action.
          The proof is his words. Unless he's lying. Is he lying?

Comment

• Ivana recanted.

So you have ONE.

So ONE woman came forward over the 50+ previous years, while at least ELEVEN came forward after 2015.

The numbers speak for themselves.

Comment

The proof is his words. Unless he's lying. Is he lying?
              How the **** do I know.

That's we rely on proof. I cited you an example illustrating that concept you seem to be ignoring.

And you have no proof he did.

Was I lying when I just told you about all the wonderful threesomes I had?

Comment

How the **** do I know.

That's we rely on proof. I cited you an example you seem to be ignoring.

And you have none in that area.
                So his confession isn't proof?

Comment

So his confession isn't proof?
                  Of course not.

AGAIN, I could say I've bedded 10,000 women.

Have I?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Coming from someone who calls people gruber all day.
                    It is what it is.

When one blindly accepts Democrat talking points and can't explain something in their own words, they are an ignorant trained parrot and nothing more, ie a gruber.

He called you folks "Stupid". Don't get pissed at me for pointing it out. Get pissed at him. He called you stupid. I just informed you guys he did.

I see you ducked my question.....

What part(s) of those Trump tweets do you disagree with?
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 10-08-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Of course not.

AGAIN, I could say I've bedded 10,000 women.

Have I?
                      So he was lying?

Comment

Working...
                      X