• Show
Clear All

• Oh yea this was funny to

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Oh yea this was funny to

***** was all TALK.

Weinstein put it into ACTION.

Weinstein has settled with at least 8 women, including Rose McGowen who he paid $100,000.

You can't cite ONE instance of ***** settling with a woman for ***ual harassment.

Comment

• Answer this simple question:

When ***** ran for President in 2015 with an (R) after his name, ******** donor attorney Gloria Allred trotted out 11 women who said ***** ***ually assaulted/harassed them.

Prior to 2015, how many women accused ***** of ***ual assault/harassment?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          ***** was all TALK.

Weinstein put it into ACTION.

Weinstein has settled with at least 8 women, including Rose McGowen who he paid $100,000.

You can't cite ONE instance of ***** settling with a woman for ***ual harassment.

*****: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
          Bush: Whatever you want.

*****: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
          Kissing women unsolicited isn't action?

Grabbing a woman by th p*ssy isn't action?

Or was ***** lying again?

Comment

You hurled childish insults, but didn't explain where the man was wrong......

Coming from someone who calls people gruber all day.

Comment

Answer this simple question:

Prior to 2015, how many women accused ***** of ***ual assault/harassment?

Ivana ***** (1989)[edit]

Ivana and Donald ***** in 1985
              Ivana ***** and Donald ***** married in 1977.[3] Ivana stated in a deposition taken in 1989, during their divorce proceedings, that Donald had visited her plastic surgeon following which he had expressed anger and ripped out hair from her scalp.[4] Donald said the allegation was "obviously false".[3] The 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald *****, by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana ***ually.[3] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had ****d her.[3] In a statement given just before the publication of Hurt's book, and included in the book, Ivana said:

[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. ***** and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a "****," but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

— Ivana *****[3][4]
              The *****s' divorce was granted in December 1990[14] on grounds that Donald's treatment of Ivana, including his affair with Marla Maples, was "cruel and inhuman".[3][15][16] According to *****'s lawyer, Jay Goldberg, this was based on ***** having been seen in public with Marla Maples in 1990.[14] Their settlement[a] had a confidentiality clause, per a statement by Ivana.[4] In 1992, ***** sued Ivana for not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him in her best-selling book, and ***** won a gag order.[19][20][21]

Years later, Ivana said that she and Donald "are the best of friends".[4] In a July 2016 campaign endorsement, Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."[2]

Jill Harth (1992)[edit]
              Jill Harth alleges that ***** assaulted her several times. Harth has stated that in December 1992, while dining with ***** and her then-boyfriend George Houraney, ***** attempted to put his hands between her legs.[4] Harth and Houraney visited *****'s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida in January 1993 for a contract-signing celebration. *****, according to Harth, offered her a tour before pulling her into the empty bedroom of his daughter Ivanka. "I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he's pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me. He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out." Harth says she desperately protested against *****'s advances, and eventually managed to run out of the room. She and her boyfriend left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.[4] After she became engaged, Harth alleges, ***** began to stalk her.[3]

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused ***** of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts",[22][23] and "relentless" ***ual harassment.[24] The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with ***** for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed that ***** backed out of a business deal.[4][25] She still claims to have been ***ually assaulted[4] and although he was never violent with her, she says he made attacks that were "unwanted and aggressive, very ***ually aggressive".[3] "They dated for several months in 1998, when he was separated from Maples, she says. In the end, he was a disappointing boyfriend, always watching television and rarely offering emotional support, she says."[22]

In 2015, Harth worked at one of *****'s rallies as a makeup artist. Of the experience, she said: "I'm a makeup artist. The guy is a mess, OK? He really needed my services, and I'm a makeup artist that needs a job. Why would, if I was on friendly terms, why wouldn't I try to get that job?"[3]

Her case was first published in May 2016[3] in the New York Times article "Crossing the Line".[26] ***** characterized her story in the Times as "false, malicious and libelous" and stated that he "strongly denies the claims".[3] Harth stood by her charges in a July 2016 interview with The Guardian.[25] In October 2016, she stated that, if sued by *****, she intends to counter-sue.[27]
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald..._against_*****

Comment

Kissing women unsolicited isn't action?

Grabbing a woman by th p*ssy isn't action?
                Where's proof he did it?

I could say I've had countless threesomes with beauty pageant winners fashion models. Does it make it true, or is it just a guy exaggerating his prowess with women?

Guys do that ya know.

We have proof Weinstein did because he settled with 8 women.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Or was ***** lying again?
                Lying or bragging, who gives a rats rear.

There's no proof of action.

Comment

Where's proof he did it?

I could say I've had countless threesomes with beauty pageant winners fashion models. Does it make it true, or is it just a guy exaggerating his prowess with women?

Guys do that ya know.

We have proof Weinstein did because he settled with 8 women.

Lying or bragging, who gives a rats rear.

There's no proof of action.
                  The proof is his words. Unless he's lying. Is he lying?

Comment

• Ivana recanted.

So you have ONE.

So ONE woman came forward over the 50+ previous years, while at least ELEVEN came forward after 2015.

The numbers speak for themselves.

Comment

The proof is his words. Unless he's lying. Is he lying?
                      How the **** do I know.

That's we rely on proof. I cited you an example illustrating that concept you seem to be ignoring.

And you have no proof he did.

Was I lying when I just told you about all the wonderful threesomes I had?

Comment

Working...
                      X