No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
    This is how those folks get down. They project their racism on others and tell those others that they're the racist ones.

Keep up the good fight my man.
    1bad65 is in a tough spot. To provide context, he made a post one time talking about how he used to get beat up on the bus as a kid because he was a Jewish kid on an all black bus. You can tell how this shapes his opinions when he talks about certain subjects.

When what happened in Virginia occurred, it put him in a tenuous position because he supports Trump just like the marchers in Virginia. The problem is they equate Jews and blacks and see both groups as the enemy and have the same bigoted, uneducated opinions about both groups.

He now has to deal with the fact that (just like people of color, gays and other minority groups) that society is judging every Trump supporter by the actions of the worst members of that group.

Must cause some internal tension.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
      No, the straw man defense you are trying to pull is BLAMING BOTH SIDES.
      Um, no.

That was my assertion (which was later proved true via a source citation), not a rebuttal.

If you're going to throw out terms used in Debate, make sure you first grasp them yourself.

And what I said is a fact. Both sides committed violence. Both sides had folks arrested for assault. It is what it is.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 08-17-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-18-2017, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          And where's his home?

That's right....the White House!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            And where's his home?

That's right....the White House!

You are more than aloof.

That meme was descibe'n you.

I've noticed a pattern of you take'n losses and tap'n out.

Hope you haven't used this strategy repetitively through life.

Comment

Um, no.

That was my assertion (which was later proved true via a source citation), not a rebuttal.

If you're going to throw out terms used in Debate, make sure you first grasp them yourself.

And what I said is a fact. Both sides committed violence. Both sides had folks arrested for assault. It is what it is.
              This is the America we live in, people who would defend the communist and Stalin because they fought Hitler and the Nazis. It's disgusting that members of this board are defending either of the two groups.

It's even more disgusting CNN is comparing ANTIFA to WW2 heroes instead of Brownshirts.

Honestly, friend, I would ignore the Big Dummy, he's not looking for an actual conversation. His argument is basically they haven't killed anyone yet although it's not like they haven't tried.

Any decent person stands firmly against the White Supremacies and ANTIFA. If they defend either group they aren't worth talking to.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                This is the America we live in, people who would defend the communist and Stalin because they fought Hitler and the Nazis. It's disgusting that members of this board are defending either of the two groups.

It's even more disgusting CNN is comparing ANTIFA to WW2 heroes instead of Brownshirts.

Honestly, friend, I would ignore the Big Dummy, he's not looking for an actual conversation. His argument is basically they haven't killed anyone yet although it's not like they haven't tried.

Any decent person stands firmly against the White Supremacies and ANTIFA. If they defend either group they aren't worth talking to.
                Not my argument at all.

I have no problem debating with anyone that wants to discuss this seriously. There are a number of other conversations I have about this topic that have been completely cordial even when me and the other person do not agree.

Where did I defend the Antifa? I said society is holding the white supremacists accountable for what happened and are blaming them primarily because one dude drove his car over a group of people. I also said this is how society is viewing Trump supporters.

At least debate me first before coming to a conclusion.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-17-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Exactly!

It's like defending Ted Bundy because he didn't rape and murder as many women as the Green River Killer did.

Both sides are trash, and it's good Trump is condemning both sides.

Comment

Exactly!

It's like defending Ted Bundy because he didn't rape and murder as many women as the Green River Killer did.

Both sides are trash, and it's good Trump is condemning both sides.
                    except in this example both people committed murder, in Charlottesville only one person did.

In what world is murdering someone equal to assaulting someone?

Comment

Honestly, friend, I would ignore the Big Dummy, he's not looking for an actual conversation.
                      That's probably what's going to happen. I may make it permanent, but I may give him one last chance to conduct himself in an adult manner.

I admit I let him go on way too long. Just about every debate with him ended one of two ways; him resorting to insult very quickly and thus conceding, or a long worn out battle of attrition that went in circles. I gave him too much credit. I figured there had to be some substance in him, but I was wrong.

Turns out he's just like his hero Obama, a guy who can thank affirmative action for all he has. If not for affirmative action, Obama would still be scooping ice cream for minimum wage.

There's a reason a guy like Dunn with no reading comprehension skills whatsoever somehow got into college (if he's to be believed I might add. He's never scanned and posted his supposed degree...) And it's solely because he checked the correct box.

Just another reason we must repeal those racist policies.

Comment

Working...
                      X