Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How BRILLIANT!. Trump accidentally find a way to distract the Americans from his impending impeachment regarding his scandal with Russian collusion!. GO TO bitching war with the other moronic leader KIM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And yet:

SEGUIN, Texas - In May, President Donald Trump announced that trade with China was re-opening to include sending U.S. beef to China by the end of this year.

That has many cattlemen in our area rejoicing.

"It'd be advantageous to everyone in the cattle industry," said Benno Luensmann of the Seguin Cattle Company.

Many Texas cattlemen are anxiously awaiting the approval of the first shipment of U.S. beef to a country that's been off-limits since 2003.

Although both parties have signed the agreement, Luensmann says word on the "ranch" is that an actual shipment isn't expected until later this year.

''It's going to start slow. If we clean up our act and send them good beef, instead of just sold old junker stuff, why, it will improve over the years," said Luensmann.

Luensmann says Texas cattlemen sell generously to Mexico and Japan, but are eager to broaden their scope.

"The more we can spread it out around the rest of the world, the better off we are," said Luensmann.

He says a trade deal with China will not only benefit the national economy, but your local community, too, by ensuring a larger world market for Texas beef.

In return, China will be able to export cooked chicken to the U.S.

Source:
      http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/new...-to-china.html
      Trade ban was in effect since 2003. who was President in 2003?

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-u...512-story.html

On the whole, the 10-item package announced late Thursday was met with skepticism by China experts and financial analysts, who doubted it would have a meaningful effect on the $310-billion trade deficit that the U.S. had with China last year — a key goal of the Trump administration’s trade policy.

The deal came after numerous discussions between Beijing and Washington in recent weeks, but it made no mention of top American concerns about the way Beijing manages its currency, deals with intellectual property protection and subsidizes state-owned enterprises and industries such as steel manufacturing. Nor was there any reference to a potentially far-reaching deal known as the bilateral investment treaty that the two sides had been negotiating for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Trade ban was in effect since 2003. who was President in 2003?
        Non sequitur

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        On the whole, the 10-item package announced late Thursday was met with skepticism by China experts and financial analysts, who doubted it would have a meaningful effect on the $310-billion trade deficit that the U.S. had with China last year — a key goal of the Trump administration’s trade policy.
        All conjecture.

My source was all facts.

Got any facts to present, or just more conjecture?

The fact is your sources said this might hurt American businesses, while mine showed China is now opened up to American businesses.

Comment

Non sequitur

All conjecture.

My source was all facts.

Got any facts to present, or just more conjecture?

The fact is your sources said this might hurt American businesses, while mine showed China is now opened up to American businesses.
          Yawwwn. You posted an article that slurped something Cuck did. I posted an article showing that showed how the affect experts predict it will have on the trade deficit that Cuck said he wanted to address.

The experts don't seem to think this will do anything to address what Cuck said the problem is.

Comment

Yawwwn. You posted an article that slurped something Cuck did.
            No. I posted an article talking about how China has been opened up and how local Texas ranchers wiill benefit.

I posted an article showing that showed how the affect experts predict it will have on the trade deficit that Cuck said he wanted to address.
            Yes, you posted conjecture.

Thanks for confirming that.

Comment

The experts don't seem to think this will do anything to address what Cuck said the problem is.
              The 'experts' have been wrong on Trump, and other economic predictions, over and over.

So not only is it conjecture, it's conjecture by folks who aren't even that good at it.

You can trust the 'experts', or you can trust the small businessmen themselves who the predictions involve. Which do you put faith in?

Comment

No. I posted an article talking about how China has been opened up and how local Texas ranchers wiill benefit.

Yes, you posted conjecture.

Thanks for confirming that.
                Texas ranchers, whoopee. You posted a local article that only chose to discuss one aspect of this deal.

The article I posted provides all of the things the deal does. With all that information, the author is able to make a determination of the impact it will have. If you choose to ignore it, so be it.

I'm sure it is too in depth for you to understand anyway.

Comment

• After he deals with N. Korea, I hope he goes after Affirmative Action in colleges and the workplace which he has alluded to. Racial/ethnic/sex quotas have no place in society. Some of the dumbest people are in college or the workplace to satisfy forced diversity.

Comment

The 'experts' have been wrong on Trump, and other economic predictions, over and over.

So not only is it conjecture, it's conjecture by folks who aren't even that good at it.

You can trust the 'experts', or you can trust the small businessmen themselves who the predictions involve. Which do you put faith in?
                    No they have not been wrong on economic predictions. Yes Cuck won the election when most every outlet predicted he wouldn't.

The small business people are only concerned about one piece. Those reviewing the deal are looking at the whole deal, not just a piece.

Comment

Texas ranchers, whoopee. You posted a local article that only chose to discuss one aspect of this deal.
                      And yours cited one local area too.

Remember Dunn, first keep up then post.

The article I posted provides all of the things the deal does. With all that information, the author is able to make a determination of the impact it will have. If you choose to ignore it, so be it.
                      No, he speculated on possible impacts.

Like I keep telling you guys, when you see words like might, could, may, etc, you're dealing in conjecture.

Maybe one day the concept won't elude you....

I'm sure it is too in depth for you to understand anyway.
                      Stopping to insult already Dunn?

Just let me know if you want to concede in that manner yet again, and save the suspense.

Comment

Working...
                      X