Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump randomly tweets "Make America Great Again" every week or so

Every time he gets less followers and less retweets

Comment

• Here's Obama in October 2016 saying Russian can't "rig" our election, and that Trump needs to "quit whining" about this.

My how times have changed.

Comment

• "If whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job." -Barack Obama, October 2016

Comment

• given how vast numbers of liberals are talking and acting these days, liberalism should be classed as a disease.

they are delusional

Comment

• Democrats Despair over Neil Gorsuch: ‘We’ve Got Another Scalia’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ot-new-scalia/

Ha! Ha! Take it up the ass again you liberal cucks!

Democrats are depressed after the first Supreme Court decisions featuring newly-installed Justice Neil Gorsuch were released this week confirmed that he is every bit as conservative as Republicans had hoped at his nomination.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), the ranking Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Politico: “We’ve got another Scalia.” She was referring to the late Justice Antonin Scalia, a hero to conservatives and a leading light of the originalist school of jurisprudence, who passed away last year and whose seat Gorsuch has just filled.

Politico elaborates:

Feinstein told POLITICO she’d looked at Gorsuch’s early rulings and saw no sign of moderation from conservative orthodoxy. “Right down the line. Everything — everything,” she said. “I’m surprised that it’s so comprehensive.”

Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut — a former Supreme Court clerk — said Gorsuch’s early record on the court is in tension with the humble and evenhanded approach he touted during his confirmation hearings in March.

“In a way, I’m surprised that he hasn’t demonstrated more independence. I am surprised because in his demeanor and his tone he really made a huge effort to show his openness — which some of us thought might be more an act than it was a real persona,” Blumenthal said, before adding: “So far, I have to say, I’m disappointed.”

“On the travel ban, I think he’s fulfilling the worst expectations so far of his opponents and probably the best hopes of his supporters,” Blumenthal said.

Politico adds that Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) called Gorsuch “the tool of the creepy billionaire coalition.”

Meanwhile, according to Politico, Republicans were exultant, with Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) calling Gorsuch “awesome,” and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) declaring Gorsuch was “exactly what we hoped for and expected.”

In general, the pattern is otherwise: judges with conservative track records frequently become more liberal after being nominated, thanks to pressure from the media, the liberal legal fraternity, and their colleagues on the bench.

Comment

• Just wait until Trump gets to appoint more, especially if Ginsburg kicks the bucket.

You thought the tamtrums over Gorsuch were fun to watch, you aint seen nothing yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Just wait until Trump gets to appoint more, especially if Ginsburg kicks the bucket.

You thought the tamtrums over Gorsuch were fun to watch, you aint seen nothing yet.
                There's a good chance Trump can appoint as many as 4 justices alone in his first term! There is strong speculation that Kennedy is retiring this summer, so that's number 2, and Ginsburg is 84, Breyer is almost 79, so that's number 3 and 4.

Some fun times ahead!

Comment

• Comment

• Trump still defeating everyone in his path. Go head.

Comment

• Republicans steamrolling Democrats to confirm Trump judicial nominees (YES!!)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3564874/posts

Ha! Ha! Take it up the ass again cucks!

This may be the least covered major story of the Trump era, so far at least.

While the media and Democrats are obsessed with increasingly bizarre Trump-Russia conspiracy theories, and failed attempts to flip Special Election congressional seats, an enormous change to the federal judiciary is well underway.

We have been covering this story, and the relative lack of media coverage, for months. Most recently, I wrote While you were focused on COMEY, Trump nominated another group of CONSERVATIVE Judges:

While everyone was focused on Comey’s prepared statement, Trump went about his business filling vacancies in the federal judiciary.

I wrote about this a month ago, Trump begins counter-packing federal courts, Dems can’t stop him thanks to Reid Rule:

As we have pointed out repeatedly, Trump has an unprecedented opportunity to nominate a substantial percentage of the federal judiciary.

There are currently over 100 vacancies, and many more are likely to open up, Liberal nightmare: Trump could appoint half federal judiciary. Yet Democrats, so blinded by the light of #TheResistance , appeared oblivious to the approaching Tsunami of Trump lower court nominations.

Today the first waves of the Trump judicial nomination tsunami hit the beaches in D.C.

Those ten nominees received mostly rave reviews, as detailed in that prior post.

The second wave of conservative nominees landed on Wednesday ….

I ended that post with this caution:

Now Mitch McConnell and the Senate Judiciary Committee need to do their job and get these people quick hearings and up or down votes.

It appears that Republicans in the Senate are moving rapidly on the nominations. And some liberal media is beginning to pay attention.

- snip -
                      Last edited by Xoo; 06-28-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X