No announcement yet.

Do you guys play politics at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys play politics at work?

I'm talking about coming into work and pretty much kissing ass to move up the corporate rank. Honestly, I don't see myself here for a long time at my current job so I don't care about the politics behind it. I just come here to do my job and make that money. I'm saving up for my business and when I do, I'm out. I see people here playing politics, kiss ass, and typical work drama. Do you guys play politics at your job?

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
    I'm talking about coming into work and pretty much kissing ass to move up the corporate rank. Honestly, I don't see myself here for a long time at my current job so I don't care about the politics behind it. I just come here to do my job and make that money. I'm saving up for my business and when I do, I'm out. I see people here playing politics, kiss ass, and typical work drama. Do you guys play politics at your job?
    Never have and unless I find a field I enjoy working in I never will. Cringeworthy watching people suck up to management. Most managers I have known seem to love these types as they will have them working shifts on short notice or public holidays etc.

Comment

office politics is beyond pathetic and those participating in them have no spine. Unfortunately, if you want to move up you have to be an office sycophant. Very rarely will you see people move up to management positions who weren't total kiss asses and office snitches. I have a buddy of mine who is a high school drop out who got into collections. He kissed ass for over 12 years and now he makes six figures lol.

Comment

Nope, that's not my style. I believe in getting what I have based on merit. I've never been the kiss ass type and doubt I ever will be. Like you, I don't see myself staying @ my current organization. I come in do my job and go home...nothing more nothing less

Comment

I'll suck your d*ck in the bathroom.

I just bartend, so who's ass can I really kiss? I work at my aunts pub I don't mind though I make good money and I work days. I can't complain right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'll suck your d*ck in the bathroom.

I just bartend, so who's ass can I really kiss? I work at my aunts pub I don't mind though I make good money and I work days. I can't complain right now.
            When I start my business, you'll be the first I'd hire. And promote.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              When I start my business, you'll be the first I'd hire. And promote.
              Hey bruh; im down DawgPound style (no **** of course, drugged) give me 14$ an hour and we are set.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Hey bruh; im down DawgPound style (no **** of course, drugged) give me 14$ an hour and we are set.
                I won't even drug screen anyone. As matter of fact, I encourage drug use, to relieve stress and all. Work related stress is one of the leading causes of depression and suicide.

Comment

I realize I ****ing hate most people and kissing their asses would make it hard for me to look in the mirror. But pride really doesn't pay the bills, that's why I'm broke as ****.

I'm only a janitor in a gay strip club anyways. Not sure what kind of corporate ladder I can climb when my main duties are cleaning **** stains, cum, and vomit. And scrubbing the ass smell from stripper poles, if I'm lucky. Maybe I'd get promoted to a cook or something. I'm too beta to be a bouncer. Definitely can't work as a stripper. My stomach is too big, my dick is too small and I can't dance for ****.

But yeah, I never kiss ass. **** the man and corporate bull****.

Comment

Has to be worth playing the game, white collar corporate job with high stakes, I mean I wasn't gonna go all Frank Underwood at my fast food chain job.

Comment

Working...
                    X