Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 year relationship is over.....advice....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pus$y tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Life is tough and often times sucks. It's up to you if you want to live life as a beta or not. This post is a step in the wrong direction. Act accordingly.
      Haha, "act accordingly."

Heard that a lot before leave. I would get drunk and ask other Marines if they are acting accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Haha, "act accordingly."

Heard that a lot before leave. I would get drunk and ask other Marines if they are acting accordingly.
        It's a pretty common phrase in the service I imagine. Too many young enlisted tearing **** up lmao

Comment

Don't let this time get in the way of your education bruh. Get that degree so you can stunt on future hoes bruh.

Comment

"everything happens for a reason"

record that **** and listen to it 24/7

Comment

if u do the same routine it'll take longer to get over her, change it up a bit, pick up some interests+hobbies etc, get out of the house appreciate nature for ****s sake chicks move on faster than we do, were born emotional phaggots its just a fact, keep goin forward my friend you'll be fine..
              Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 10-29-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Join the Drunk Lang.

Comment

https://youtu.be/l1tiiv4Wg7M

Watch this, really listen when he says no one owes you ****. It will open your eyes and pull out of this neediness you are experiencing currently.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Living together is one of the biggest tests in a relationship. Your relationship wasn't functional enough to survive living together. Be thankful you guys figured that out early before marriage and kids came along. I wouldn't be too upset about the things you sacrificed while she completed school. That's how life is. Not all good deeds are repayed, but you shouldn't regret doing them because there was no payout for them. Studies have shown relationships are treated by our brains like addiction. So, getting over her will be hard but you'll obviously get through it. Hopefully you can take some personal growth away from it and it will help you focus on what you want in life. Don't regret anything. You guys had a good run. Not everyone we date will be forever. Good luck man.
                    i second this post,

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Living together is one of the biggest tests in a relationship. Your relationship wasn't functional enough to survive living together. Be thankful you guys figured that out early before marriage and kids came along. I wouldn't be too upset about the things you sacrificed while she completed school. That's how life is. Not all good deeds are repayed, but you shouldn't regret doing them because there was no payout for them. Studies have shown relationships are treated by our brains like addiction. So, getting over her will be hard but you'll obviously get through it. Hopefully you can take some personal growth away from it and it will help you focus on what you want in life. Don't regret anything. You guys had a good run. Not everyone we date will be forever. Good luck man.
                      Good post brother, especially the relationships are like addictions part.

Comment

Working...
                      X