• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    animal about to bite you, you shoot it.

common sense.

it happens a lot actually.

i remember san diego pd switched from 9mm 147 gr. hollow points because it was ineffective vs. dogs.

one of the praises for the 357 sig 125 gr hollow point ammo when it was new was pd were delighted at it's effectiveness when used vs dogs.

it's an unfortunate thing but dogs can't tell difference between cops and burglars. they'll atrack cops.

and cops will shoot them. just how it is.
    Not on somebody else's property you don't. Especially when the owner waa not involved with whatever they were looking for. It wouldn't surprise me if the owner wins a judgment against the city.The officer was clearly wrong.

Comment

dog lives matter.
      More than most humans imo. Especially yours.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
        That's all good and dandy but if the cops didn't have a warrant then they ****ed up plain and simple since they didn't have permission to be there in the first place. A dog will naturally pertect it's territory and it's owner. It's in their nature. If they had permission and asked the owner if he had any dogs, this could have been avoided.
        cops don't need a warrant for a lot of things.

legal too.

also it might not even involve the dog owner. not sure what the reason was they were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          More than most humans imo. Especially yours.
          i agree with that.

i would never want to harm a dog.

humans are another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Not on somebody else's property you don't. Especially when the owner waa not involved with whatever they were looking for. It wouldn't surprise me if the owner wins a judgment against the city.The officer was clearly wrong.
            they'll get a judgement. an apology and some reinbursement.

but still..... if a dog attacks you, you have to shoot it.

you're not gonna let a dog bite you.

Comment

****s.......!!!!!

Comment

dog lives matter.
                Great! They do. I love my dogs. They are cool people... Solid. Chihuahua in Japan, pit bull in the states. My dogs are coll and don't bother anyone.

Comment

yea cause a lost boy is gonna be in the backyard of a house with a big ass aggressive ass dog,smfh at these ruth;ess pigs with no common sense

Comment

This was over a year ago, I wonder what happened afterwards it sounded like the guy was gonna take the cop to court.

Comment

With all the various other methods available such as stun guns, tazer, sleep darts, non lethal bullets, gas grenades, why is there ever so high use of shooting with lethal weaponry at high volume, at fatal body areas?

Comment

Working...
                      X