Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old man regrets nothing after almost killing motorist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old man regrets nothing after almost killing motorist.

That'll teach the whippersnapper, eh? thou shalt not pass.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 10-21-2015, 07:01 PM.

that's ****ed up

Comment

Old guy must've been drunk.

Comment

What a classless thug.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Old guy must've been drunk.
          Nah, he says an insect bit him that's why he swerved

That excuse might be believable if he didn't keep saying, " I don't care." When asked if he would apologize he said only to the female passenger and not to the driver because he did something illegal lol. I can't believe people like this exist. Hopefully he gets killed in jail.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...ault/74240788/

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

That excuse might be believable if he didn't keep saying, " I don't care." When asked if he would apologize he said only to the female passenger and not to the driver because he did something illegal lol. I can't believe people like this exist. Hopefully he gets killed in jail.

"I got bit by a damn bee...or a wasp or something you dumb summabitch"

Does he not realize he broke the law too by crossing the yellow lines to ram the fukin biker? smh

Throw that old fart in jail.
            Last edited by BOXEO _; 10-21-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

That is messed up. I gave up riding a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                "I got bit by a damn bee...or a wasp or something you dumb summabitch"

Does he not realize he broke the law too by crossing the yellow lines to ram the fukin biker? smh

Throw that old fart in jail.
                He's a dumb redneck, he still probably thinks they both deserved it.
                Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                That is messed up. I gave up riding a long time ago.
                It's the reason I never started. Driving a car is chaotic enough in dense cities.

Comment

Man that's why I hate riding sometimes. Something like this happens and then for the next few weeks I think about what might happen every time I get on my bike...

Comment

He's a dumb redneck, he still probably thinks they both deserved it.

It's the reason I never started. Driving a car is chaotic enough in dense cities.
                    I gave up riding when my cousin Jerry was hit on his 17th birthday, by a 71 year old lady after picking up his check at job. March 17th.

My numerologist type family members go crazy over the numbers 17.

RIP jerry c. Vallejo California!

Comment

Working...
                    X