Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old man regrets nothing after almost killing motorist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classy how the guy is only worried about his bike while his girlfriend is damn near dying right next to him, smh.

Comment

at some point im sure he turned off the camera and slapped the nonsense out that old fart.

Comment

people on motorcycles are capable of doing stupid things. what they were doing was dumb, from what i could see. they were passing illegally grown men should know better.

old man is still a f#cking psycho, and he should spend the rest of his life in jail. he swerved intentionally to hit a motorcyclist. that can kill somebody without too much fuss.

at the very least, that bike had a passenger, and she had nothing to do with the dangerous driving.

two counts of attempted murder. that's a life sentence.

i'd like to see the motorcyclist lose his license for what he did, but an old man on the roadways doesn't have the right to hand out a potential death penalty via car crash.

murrica.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Damn I hope she pulls through. Why the hell is this old guy so thug life about this shyt anyway? He literally gives no fuks.

american culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Who gives a ****..

Motorcyclists are always going to fast, in the wrong lanes, usually after drinking.. I got no sympathy for them... If you look at the traffic lane lines, it was clearly a no passing zone, yet dude felt obligated to pass and a high rate of speed no less... Little disappointed his brains werent splattered on the road...

he had a woman with him on his motorcycle...

making an illegal pass is childish, dangerous, and stupid. it does not warrant the f#cking death penalty from a vigilante.

murrica.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Granbury is pretty much an old school town. No ****s given. He was set on believing the guy was doing something illegal so he refuses to apologize to the guy. Read some **** that the guy got a ticket for an illegal pass too smh.

Old dude's locked up with 2 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

I'll be sure to bypass Granbury county next time I drive up to Fort Worth, lol.

Originally posted by New England View Post
              american culture.

pretty much I guess

Comment

Working...
              X