Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old man regrets nothing after almost killing motorist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I gave up riding when my cousin Jerry was hit on his 17th birthday, by a 71 year old lady after picking up his check at job. March 17th.

My numerologist type family members go crazy over the numbers 17.

RIP jerry c. Vallejo California!
    Wow, that is trippy. Condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Wow, that is trippy. Condolences.
      Thanks. I get upset when other family members want to ride. As fun as it is, for me it is not worth the risk.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Man that's why I hate riding sometimes. Something like this happens and then for the next few weeks I think about what might happen every time I get on my bike...

You'll be alright, just don't go crossing any yellow lines ya hear?

Comment

Happened this week outside of Fort Worth. Supposedly the chic is in critical condition and he said he got stung by a bee, wasp or spider. They interviewed his ass in jail and said he had no apologies smh

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Happened this week outside of Fort Worth. Supposedly the chic is in critical condition and he said he got stung by a bee, wasp or spider. They interviewed his ass in jail and said he had no apologies smh

Damn I hope she pulls through. Why the hell is this old guy so thug life about this shyt anyway? He literally gives no fuks.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Damn I hope she pulls through. Why the hell is this old guy so thug life about this shyt anyway? He literally gives no fuks.
              Granbury is pretty much an old school town. No ****s given. He was set on believing the guy was doing something illegal so he refuses to apologize to the guy. Read some **** that the guy got a ticket for an illegal pass too smh.

Old dude's locked up with 2 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Comment

Who gives a ****..

Motorcyclists are always going to fast, in the wrong lanes, usually after drinking.. I got no sympathy for them... If you look at the traffic lane lines, it was clearly a no passing zone, yet dude felt obligated to pass and a high rate of speed no less... Little disappointed his brains werent splattered on the road...

Comment

All the *****es in the thread, standing up for the idiot going to fast, trying to pass 2 vehicles at the same time in a no pass zone...

Regardless of what the old guy did, if the idiot biker obeyed traffic laws, he wouldn't have gotten hit...

Darwinism at its best.... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Comment

So, some of you braindead idiots think that the death penalty is called for in the case of minor moving violations? Wow. Okay. You tools are no different that this old klansman.

The man with the camera on his helmet should have done a better job of getting more admissions of guilt from the attempted murderer. He should not have mentioned the camera -- especially if Texas is a single consent state -- and asked him why he did it. Asked him if he thought the motorcyclists deserved dying over crossing the double yellow. Basic stuff that would have really made it open and shut case.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Who gives a ****..

Motorcyclists are always going to fast, in the wrong lanes, usually after drinking.. I got no sympathy for them... If you look at the traffic lane lines, it was clearly a no passing zone, yet dude felt obligated to pass and a high rate of speed no less... Little disappointed his brains werent splattered on the road...
                      :qqq::qqq:

I feel the same way. Fuk that guy on the bike. Plus he ad another dude on the bike riding bltch. lol You play you pay. Drive like you got some fuking sense and shlt like that lessens your chance of getting asphalt rash! No sympathy here:ANWOD:

Comment

Working...
                      X