Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada's new Prime Minister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at what this asshole DelataSigChi4 does...why is he even still allowed on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Look at what this asshole DelataSigChi4 does...why is he even still allowed on this site?

Lol I've gotten something similar in the past. I got banned for calling Tyson fury an inbred gypsy, so I'm assuming this guy will get the axe, as well. Kudos to the mod that banned me for that remark. Reading the reason for my banning made me howl.

Comment

Lol got the exact same message and red k a little while ago

Anyways, Trudeau is miles ahead of Harper.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
          Conservatism is dead. I hope conservatives start killing themselves soon ....

You are a waste of space

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
            Yep. You're a cúnt. Un mamabicho Tio Tomas que no sabes nada. Pendejo.
            and you are who exactly!?

I work for a living. I don't accept handouts, never will and I laugh at anyone that actually does cuz they're too lazy to go out and get a real job.

So I'll leave this with:

Fuck you, but have a nice day.

Comment

I got some red k too from him... it tickled a lil bit so I red k'd him back

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                I got some red k too from him... it tickled a lil bit so I red k'd him back
                That's what i did...LOL. I hope he gets red K's to oblivion.

Comment

He did...last I heard about Patrick Brazeau was he was managing a strip bar after he was booted from the senate for expense claims fraud. He recently pled guilty to simple assault and cocaine possession as part of a plea deal in which other assault charges were dropped and he was formally acquitted of sexual assault.

When I hear Justin speak I hear the flakiness in his voice of his bi-polar mother. The only similarity between him and his father is that neither really had much of an employment history outside of politics.
                  Needs to make a come back. He should've crashed Justin's victory speech like Lara did with Canelo.

Justin was a teacher and an undefeated fighter.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 10-21-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Liberals swept Maritimes, duhhhh no surprise, the ones that actually want to work leave for ON or more recently West.

It was always Libs vs Cons, "orange wave" was just that, a wave, protest vote from Quebecers taken for granted by Liberals. Otherwise NDP/Mulcair is like that ugly ginger step child trying to fit in to the family portrait, those seats they won are like the arm you can't crop out without compromising the actual picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      Liberals swept Maritimes, duhhhh no surprise, the ones that actually want to work leave for ON or more recently West.

It was always Libs vs Cons, "orange wave" was just that, a wave, protest vote from Quebecers taken for granted by Liberals. Otherwise NDP/Mulcair is like that ugly ginger step child trying to fit in to the family portrait, those seats they won are like the arm you can't crop out without compromising the actual picture.
                      This election was Mulcair's to loose...and that's what he did. NDP was ahead not that long ago...but the more people saw of Muclair the more they realized he was goofy. The fact is both Trudeau and Mulcair are pretty goofy (not to mention Trudeau is still very young) and Harper needed to go. I can't think of a single politician in this country on a Federal or Provincial level (here in BC anyways) that I have ever liked. In BC it's just horrible...very sad state of affairs all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X