Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you think gonna be "bee gees" of this era??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] who do you think gonna be "bee gees" of this era??

in the 60's-70's at the peak of heavy metal bee gees get a lot of **** from rock & roll community because of their mainstream music, soft lyric and iconic status of disco era. but over time that same community place them at 2nd as best singer-song writer of last century just behind the beatles.

they realised this three brothers are actually the real deal. not only the music they wrote for them self but many music sheets they wrote for other artist in many genres and other medias such as Movies and Broadway theater also consistency in their live performance.

i my self dont agree with that placement but i think they are still in the top 5

So who do you think gonna be the bee gees of this era??

is it beyonce??

is it Gaga??

Maybe that Sheeran dude. I haven't heard one of his song from beginning to end, though. So, I'm spitballing. His music sound lame. Then again maybe John Mayer. That guys music sucks ass.

Comment

Oh yeah, the bee gees suck ass too.

Comment

Those 3 little black Fellas that appeared on the Mosley-Mayorga II Card.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Oh yeah, the bee gees suck ass too.
          okay .. fair enough. but what your opinion after watching this??

Comment

The better question is who will be the Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Rush, Alice Cooper, King Crimson, and Pink Floyd in these miserable, musical dark ages we are living in?

Comment

The Bee Gees the second best songwriters of this century behind the Beatles? Even Top 5 is ridiculous.

****ing LOL

Comment

floyd has the vocal range to be part of the bee gees

Comment

The Bee Gees are legit.

Comment

So who are the best Songwriters of the 20th Century?

These Chaps?

Comment

Working...
                    X