No announcement yet.

Could Keanu Reeves be the G.O.A.T.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Keanu Reeves be the G.O.A.T.?

He has brought so much joy and entertainment to our lives, and gets no ****in credit whatsoever. Best known for saying "Whoa" a lot but dig a little deeper you realize he is so much more!

John Wick
    Speed
    Bill & Ted
    Point Break
    The Matrix
    Devil's Advocate

Share all your favorite gifs, quotes, scenes and memories of this living legend in this master thread which will likely get stickied in the next couple weeks. I hear Bill & Ted 3 is in the works so we can post our excitement on that as well

No. He can't.

Comment

John Wick was ****ing annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        No. He can't.
        Why not?

Comment

Not the greatest actor in the world but I have enjoyed so many of his movies.

Comment

Add "Street Kings" and the list is perfect.

Comment

He could be easily replaced in every film other than Bill and Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                He could be easily replaced in every film other than Bill and Ted.
                And Point Break. Which was basically a movie about Ted being a cop. His two best movies by far since those characters resemble him in real life the most.

But yeah as far as the thread goes, fu ck no lol he's not a very good actor. He's been in a few good movies for sure but that isn't saying much since he's been in 60 films.

Comment

Point Break and the Matrix are two of my favorite movies, so I say yes.
                  Last edited by _original_; 10-04-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

he deserves more, hes always been alright to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X