Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Keanu Reeves be the G.O.A.T.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very rarely have I met genuine kind people, but they are out there. People who always try and help you, message you even if you ignore them etc...
    They do things that are subtle but just respectable and help out so many people. They may not be perfect but they are just a good human being.

He may be one of them who really is a caring guy.

Comment

Point Break was bad ass. I'm not a fan though, dude is wooden IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        There was an article about him and how generous he is with his money. He has lost a lot of people in his life. Apparently he gave a large chunk of his earnings to the staff of The Matrix sequels, he made $114million and gave away $80million to them. He is constantly known for taking pay cuts, being very generous with donations, he literally does not care about money.

A few things you guys dissing Reeves did not know about:

He rides subways and public transportation like a normal person.

Donates privately to cancer charities, hospitals, and research centers. His sister has leukemia and he is her sole caretaker.

His father left him when he was 3.

His bestfriend died.

His first daughter was a stillborn.

The girl that gave birth to the stillborn daughter died months later.

But yeah, with that said, I don't think Reeves is a bad actor. I actually enjoyed John Wick for what it was, it was a good action film. Plus it had a couple of good characters like Reek from GoT and John Liguizamo. He also has The Matrix, Bill and Ted, Speed. He is not an ATG actor but he is good imo.
        What makes you think none of us know this stuff? This thread isn't about what kind of person he is it's about his acting abilities and career.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          What makes you think none of us know this stuff? This thread isn't about what kind of person he is it's about his acting abilities and career.
          I bet you didnt know he was born with seven nipples? Ben Kingsley and Olivia Newton John also had surplus nipple.

Judy Garland had a large ball of extremely tough hair protruding out of her lower back that looked as if someone had dropped a black baseball into some wet cement.

Gene Hackman had to have corrective surgery on his penis because when erect it would curl backwards into an almost perfect spiral making penetrative sex impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            I bet you didnt know he was born with seven nipples? Ben Kingsley and Olivia Newton John also had surplus nipple.

Judy Garland had a large ball of extremely tough hair protruding out of her lower back that looked as if someone had dropped a black baseball into some wet cement.

Gene Hackman had to have corrective surgery on his penis because when erect it would curl backwards into an almost perfect spiral making penetrative sex impossible.
            Lol @ Hackmans pecker being a spiral!

Last edited by ИATAS; 10-05-2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Lol @ Hackmans pecker being a spiral!

Yep. Hugh Grant finds out about the spiro-c0ck, and Hackman aint happy.

Comment

I don't know, it seems when people speak of Reeves is to make fun of him. But he really does not have bad movies like it's made out to be. Plus he's a great guy, not a douche bag like most other celebs.

And bkm, why did he give $80 million of $114million to the special effects team? because he does not care about money. He claims he can live off what he has already made for centuries.

I'm not saying he is a good actor because he is a good guy.

Comment

i thought this was john wick when the trailer started..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      He could be easily replaced in every film other than Bill and Ted.
                      And Point Break. Which was basically a movie about Ted being a cop. His two best movies by far since those characters resemble him in real life the most.

But yeah as far as the thread goes, fu ck no lol he's not a very good actor. He's been in a few good movies for sure but that isn't saying much since he's been in 60 films.
                      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      There was an article about him and how generous he is with his money. He has lost a lot of people in his life. Apparently he gave a large chunk of his earnings to the staff of The Matrix sequels, he made $114million and gave away $80million to them. He is constantly known for taking pay cuts, being very generous with donations, he literally does not care about money.

A few things you guys dissing Reeves did not know about:

He rides subways and public transportation like a normal person.

Donates privately to cancer charities, hospitals, and research centers. His sister has leukemia and he is her sole caretaker.

His father left him when he was 3.

His bestfriend died.

His first daughter was a stillborn.

The girl that gave birth to the stillborn daughter died months later.

But yeah, with that said, I don't think Reeves is a bad actor. I actually enjoyed John Wick for what it was, it was a good action film. Plus it had a couple of good characters like Reek from GoT and John Liguizamo. He also has The Matrix, Bill and Ted, Speed. He is not an ATG actor but he is good imo.
                      Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      People just like to make fun of his monotone voice, Chappelle killed him. I don't mind him as an actor that much though, besides that samurai movie he was in. That was AWFUL.
                      Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                      Point Break was bad ass. I'm not a fan though, dude is wooden IMO.
                      reeves is a genuine nice guy, surrounded by Hollywood assh*les but even in his good films he always seems stiff and wooden and has the same monotone voice. Street Kings would have been better if someone else had played his role, even most professional wrestlers are better at showing or at least faking emotions than him

Comment

Working...
                      X