Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man these money hungry motherf**kers are desperate

now we're remaking ish from the 90's...smh

Comment

They need to get an actual ******ed person to play Forrest Gump. I'll hit BrushMyHair! up and see if he's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        They need to get an actual ******ed person to play Forrest Gump. I'll hit BrushMyHair! up and see if he's interested.
        lol'd

But seriously, Forrest Gump was already a great movie. I think a remake won't match the original's awesomeness.

Comment

Comment

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, Rain Man - looks ******ed, acts ******ed, not ******ed. Counted toothpicks, cheated cars, autistic, sho', not ******ed. You got Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump - slow yes, ******ed maybe, but he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping pong competition, that ain't ******ed. Peter Sellers, Being There - infatile yes, ******ed no. You went full ******, man... Never go full ******. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, I Am Sam - went full ******, went home empty handed.

Comment

Oh man

Comment

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, Rain Man - looks ******ed, acts ******ed, not ******ed. Counted toothpicks, cheated cars, autistic, sho', not ******ed. You got Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump - slow yes, ******ed maybe, but he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping pong competition, that ain't ******ed. Peter Sellers, Being There - infatile yes, ******ed no. You went full ******, man... Never go full ******. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, I Am Sam - went full ******, went home empty handed.

Comment

This reads like a hoax. Mind you they did remake Footloose and they're apparently in preproduction remaking Roadhouse starring Rhonda fucking Rousey so why not?

Comment

The remakes usually are not as good as the originals (though not always the case). I guess we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      lol'd

But seriously, Forrest Gump was already a great movie. I think a remake won't match the original's awesomeness.
                      You are greatly underestimating BrushMyHair!'s level of mental ******ation.

Comment

Working...
                      X