No announcement yet.

Name that Poster thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I'm a fat old Samoan convict with a hard on for guns.
    sweetpea 50?

Comment

"My ego is the size of Mexico, I overstate my intelligence and I get a hard-on watching Andre Ward (and pics of men, for that matter)"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        "My ego is the size of Mexico, I overstate my intelligence and I get a hard-on watching Andre Ward (and pics of men, for that matter)"

my ego is huge. i've earned it.

you, on the other hand, are fat and a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Daddy must have forked out a lot for your ego, it's impressive to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Daddy must have forked out a lot for your ego, it's impressive to say the least.

"my father is a nobody, and it pains me to know that new england's father is a great man. this pain manifests in the idea that his father paid his way in life, and is responsible for his success."

this is the attitude of one who has accomplished nothing, and is intimidated by the successes of others. it's the same reason many of you react the way you do to the reality of my musculature. these are my muscles, and you'd need a sharp knife and some anesthetic to get them off.

it's incomprehensible to you all that i bought a house at 24, incorporated a business at 25, and will be buying a second home by the time i am 30. but i did. no cosigners. i've had a cosigner on one loan in my life, which was a student loan.

if you worked hard and weren't a f#cking construction worker you'd have a chance to accomplish what i've accomplished in my life.

you do the work that a trained chimpanzee could likely accomplish with some very minor manipulation of his genes. can a chimp broker a six figure sales account ?

enjoy dragging your used up body around in 30 years. working manual labor jobs for other people is what the cream of the crop are doing. you are going to be all done

you're literally the 21st century equivalent of a draft horse. you labor for people like me

now go pump my gas, mow my lawn, or whatev erhte f#ck else you do with your pathetic credentials.

if you're proud of what you do, or who you are, you're dumber than i thought.

Comment

i am intimidated by new england's athleticism and intelligence

-boston guy.

Comment

"I am a massive Floyd*** but I pretend not to be and have changed my avatar to Manny Pacquiao and post threads about drugs/PEDs to cover my lord's ass. It feels so good! I also believe Floyd's money is my money and when Floyd wins, it's like I won"

Comment

"my father is a nobody, and it pains me to know that new england's father is a great man. this pain manifests in the idea that his father paid his way in life, and is responsible for his success."

this is the attitude of one who has accomplished nothing, and is intimidated by the successes of others. it's the same reason many of you react the way you do to the reality of my musculature. these are my muscles, and you'd need a sharp knife and some anesthetic to get them off.

it's incomprehensible to you all that i bought a house at 24, incorporated a business at 25, and will be buying a second home by the time i am 30. but i did. no cosigners. i've had a cosigner on one loan in my life, which was a student loan.

if you worked hard and weren't a f#cking construction worker you'd have a chance to accomplish what i've accomplished in my life.

you do the work that a trained chimpanzee could likely accomplish with some very minor manipulation of his genes. can a chimp broker a six figure sales account ?

enjoy dragging your used up body around in 30 years. working manual labor jobs for other people is what the cream of the crop are doing. you are going to be all done

you're literally the 21st century equivalent of a draft horse. you labor for people like me

now go pump my gas, mow my lawn, or whatev erhte f#ck else you do with your pathetic credentials.

if you're proud of what you do, or who you are, you're dumber than i thought.
                  This is exactly what i was rooting for .

Your social life is non existant. People go out of their way to avoid you.

Am i right?.

Comment

Take a joke. Oh, I forgot you can't - your ego won't allow it.

Comment

dome this ****

Comment

Working...
                      X