• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    "I'm a ****sexual Dutch kid who loves Amir Khan
    Wazaa

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I work as a corrections officer in the South. I consume copious amounts of booze and painkillers and threaten to commit suicide. I'm also a big fan of the walking dead.
      - KEV -

maybe??

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        - KEV -

maybe??
        No, definitely not -Kev-

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I work as a corrections officer in the South. I consume copious amounts of booze and painkillers and threaten to commit suicide. I'm also a big fan of the walking dead.
          Mike Tyson77.

Haven't seen him on here for a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Mike Tyson77.

Haven't seen him on here for a minute.
            We have a winner. I wonder what happened to that guy. Like 3-4 years ago, he would get totally obliterated and then post that he was gonna kill himself. He used to go through that same routine so much that his threads became kind of comedic. Suffice to say, I hope he got his **** together

Comment

• I use periods after every sentence. Even after questions. For example if I ask a poster a question, I'd ask it like this. How old are you. Or what is your job. Or are you a ****sexual. And if I'm excited about something, where an exclamation mark may be appropriate, I'd state it like this. I am so hyped right now. Or that was the greatest knockout ever. And I also will occasionally PM posters and ask them to look at a thread I made, and then ask them to comment in it.

Who am I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I use periods after every sentence. Even after questions. For example if I ask a poster a question, I'd ask it like this. How old are you. Or what is your job. Or are you a ****sexual. And if I'm excited about something, where an exclamation mark may be appropriate, I'd state it like this. I am so hyped right now. Or that was the greatest knockout ever. And I also will occasionally PM posters and ask them to look at a thread I made, and then ask them to comment in it.

Who am I.
                brush?...his posts are robotic AF

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  They really are lol

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

Comment

• Did any of you get PMs from brush asking to comment in any threads he made? Surely y'all have. Lol he'd PM me if he had a struggling thread and needed comments, and would ask me to please reply in it

#FreeBrush

Comment

Working...
                      X