No announcement yet.

Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    Awful show based on season 1. Season 1 was just SO boring, the characters are just bland, meh....the main dudes son is another carl..annoying. The WHOLE season had ONE good episode and that was the finale LOL.

I LOVE the zombie genre/theme which is why I even bothered to watch it even though I didn't really enjoy it. The Walking Dead just has way better characters.
    TWD also had the groundwork laid by the comic. FWTD is all new, but Kirkman still has a hand in it's creation and writing.

Season 2 has been going very well. There was only one slow episode IMO, which was the return episode from the season break. However, since that episode it has been really good stuff. This crew is split up currently, but mostly everyone seems to be smarter than the original TWD crew, at the same point in time.

Another thing, this is all in the TWD universe. It really shouldn't be compared to one another for competition sake. They are storylines happening in the same apocalyptic world.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Madison is a boss, travis sadly is a beta did you see his psychopath son shoot that innocent man right in front of him?

Nick and luciana dang, i loved that scene, when they started making out lol, dude finally got some tail, also you could tell she wanted him bad, the scene was perfect nick was like alejandro said you test people or something like that and then she went to him all seductive and kissed him, dudes lucky
      Yeah, Chris is a straight up psycho. The frat boys he's trying to impress are no good either. I think Travis will stay behind at that ranch to bury the guy while his son leaves with the others. I bet Chris will be a villain later down the line. I bet he grows a perv stache by the time he comes back, looking extra douchey!

Comment

I haven't watch the 2nd season.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
          Yeah, Chris is a straight up psycho. The frat boys he's trying to impress are no good either. I think Travis will stay behind at that ranch to bury the guy while his son leaves with the others. I bet Chris will be a villain later down the line. I bet he grows a perv stache by the time he comes back, looking extra douchey!
          Dude I love this show, Im kinda getting tired of Walking dead because its so popular and they are throwing some left wing propoganda in there like I have no problem with gay characters or interracial relationships if they make sense and have chemistry, that Rick and Michionne chit was just awkward it was gross because it came out of left field and they worked better like platonic friendship.

Abraham and Shasha its not cringerworthy but they seem to be just tossing out these relationships, that dont make any sense and the couple ahs no sexual chemistry its like they just pushing an agenda.

Now if Carol and Morgan had a thing that would make absolute sense, they have chemistry and their characters fit, plus they look like a couple you can believe it, this other stuff especially Rick and Michionne made no sense it was like shock value.

Nick and Luciana is how you lead into a relationship proper, you could tell she was feeling him especially when she saw him giving the little girl the cupcake, she wanted to cry and ran away, so she really likes good men with heart and appreciated Nick you can tell she isnt into bad boys, I knew a few pretty girls like this as well.

Fear the walking dead is much better in terms of realism, Plus like you said this group is much tougher in terms of survival, like Madison said her group might be small but they equal more people with their survival skills and ability to fight back.

Madison is an Alpha I love her character and hope they make her even stronger she is believable too as a boss, Travis man im disappointed because the actor who plays him is such a bad ass in other roles but it shows his range, the man has so much range he goes from badass in other movies to complete push over in this show.

Chris is just one weird dude, a psychopath for sure, remember he wanted to kill Madison and Alicia in their sleep? Those frat boys look evil man, like something off about them just a weird vibe and Travis senses it. I think they killed that old couple in the mexican store when Chris took the food, it was fresh blood you could see the old mexican couple with two shots in the head and pool of blood but they didnt look like zombies.

I also like that there is no comic book, so you cant read ahead.

I want Daniel to comeback and appear in the season finale that would be bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Dude I love this show, Im kinda getting tired of Walking dead because its so popular and they are throwing some left wing propoganda in there like I have no problem with gay characters or interracial relationships if they make sense and have chemistry, that Rick and Michionne chit was just awkward it was gross because it came out of left field and they worked better like platonic friendship.

Abraham and Shasha its not cringerworthy but they seem to be just tossing out these relationships, that dont make any sense and the couple ahs no sexual chemistry its like they just pushing an agenda.

Now if Carol and Morgan had a thing that would make absolute sense, they have chemistry and their characters fit, plus they look like a couple you can believe it, this other stuff especially Rick and Michionne made no sense it was like shock value.

Nick and Luciana is how you lead into a relationship proper, you could tell she was feeling him especially when she saw him giving the little girl the cupcake, she wanted to cry and ran away, so she really likes good men with heart and appreciated Nick you can tell she isnt into bad boys, I knew a few pretty girls like this as well.

Fear the walking dead is much better in terms of realism, Plus like you said this group is much tougher in terms of survival, like Madison said her group might be small but they equal more people with their survival skills and ability to fight back.

Madison is an Alpha I love her character and hope they make her even stronger she is believable too as a boss, Travis man im disappointed because the actor who plays him is such a bad ass in other roles but it shows his range, the man has so much range he goes from badass in other movies to complete push over in this show.

Chris is just one weird dude, a psychopath for sure, remember he wanted to kill Madison and Alicia in their sleep? Those frat boys look evil man, like something off about them just a weird vibe and Travis senses it. I think they killed that old couple in the mexican store when Chris took the food, it was fresh blood you could see the old mexican couple with two shots in the head and pool of blood but they didnt look like zombies.

I also like that there is no comic book, so you cant read ahead.

I want Daniel to comeback and appear in the season finale that would be bad ass.
            Oh, they for sure killed that old Mexican couple! I thought that immediately as well, seeing the scene.

Well, I think Ofelia may have taken the truck and went back for Daniel. Hopefully he didn't commit seppaku in the fire that he started. His character was so good, it would be a shame to waste it.

This show does seem like it is pulling in some good actors. The guy that plays Alejandro has been in a ton of stuff too. Seeing the previews for next week, it looks like the Colonia may be under attack. If/when that place falls, I hope at least Luci and Alejandro make it out of there with Nick, and join the main cast.

Yeah, the guy who plays Travis was much tougher on Gang Related. It's too bad they didn't write him that way for this show.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
              Oh, they for sure killed that old Mexican couple! I thought that immediately as well, seeing the scene.

Well, I think Ofelia may have taken the truck and went back for Daniel. Hopefully he didn't commit seppaku in the fire that he started. His character was so good, it would be a shame to waste it.

This show does seem like it is pulling in some good actors. The guy that plays Alejandro has been in a ton of stuff too. Seeing the previews for next week, it looks like the Colonia may be under attack. If/when that place falls, I hope at least Luci and Alejandro make it out of there with Nick, and join the main cast.

Yeah, the guy who plays Travis was much tougher on Gang Related. It's too bad they didn't write him that way for this show.
              This group is going to be bad ass for sure if they take Alejandro, Luciana, Nick, bring back Daniel, they meet up with Victor Strand, Madison, Alicia, and whoever is the stronger character in the hotel group.

But thats foul why did that Mexican chick lock the family in their celebrating the wedding? ****ed up for real.

I saw the preview next week, Colonia is def under attack, I think they were onto Nick giving that fake Oxycontin? lol also they show Nick and Luciana getting it in man, that chick is horny for Nick, dude is lucky though who wouldn't want to make out with her? I love her side view she has an exotic and sexy look and her attitude is hot.

Nick is a slimey looking greasy dude though lol does he even wash his hair its always greasy like it smells like old cheese type stank.

Im so curious how Alejandro survived the bite, this guy is the key to the cure, if they had a scientist who could take his DNA and analyze it and see why his blood is resistant.

Comment

I thought you guys were exhausted enough of Walking Dead

I stopped watching this crap all together because it's repetitive & it's borderline similar to the original. Who wants to watch 2 shows based on a single plot that has been beaten to death? Even the viewer ratings were plummeting.

Try to watch Outcast, which is miles better than this crap. It is another creation of Robert Kirkman based on his latest comic. It is story about demonic possession & it's effect on a small rural town.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                  I thought you guys were exhausted enough of Walking Dead

I stopped watching this crap all together because it's repetitive & it's borderline similar to the original. Who wants to watch 2 shows based on a single plot that has been beaten to death? Even the viewer ratings were plummeting.

Try to watch Outcast, which is miles better than this crap. It is another creation of Robert Kirkman based on his latest comic. It is story about demonic possession & it's effect on a small rural town.
                  I dont fck with demons

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    I dont fck with demons
                    think of it as modern Invasion of Body Snatchers mixed with Constantine

Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 09-14-2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                      think of it as modern Invasion of Body Snatchers mixed with Constantine

fck that im trying to sleep at night

Comment

Working...
                      X