Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear The Walking Dead

Who's been watching?

I've enjoyed it so far, seen a lot of people complaining about the pacing but I've got no problem with it, they're developing the characters and storyline well. Really like that Daniel Salazar so far, guy is a killa.

Also Alicia >>> Maggie

I've been watching. I don't like the main characters like Madison, Travis, Nicholas, and Christopher(Alicia) I thought they could've found better actors since The Walking Dead did so good with ratings. It seems like a B rated wannabe Walking Dead from another country to me. I still enjoy it but not as much as if it had like a hotter mom than Madison Clark and a better actor than the Travis guy(he looks weird without the mustache from Training Day). Elizabeth Ortiz is a milf though. I don't like them using a main character like Nicholas as a damn junkie. I liked that fat kid Tobias more than the other characters so far(besides Alicia and Elizabeth of course)... but Daniel Salazar got my attention with that torturing. Salazar might be my favorite character soon. The Walking Dead > Z Nation > Fear The Walking Dead IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      I've been watching. I don't like the main characters like Madison, Travis, Nicholas, and Christopher(Alicia) I thought they could've found better actors since The Walking Dead did so good with ratings. It seems like a B rated wannabe Walking Dead from another country to me. I still enjoy it but not as much as if it had like a hotter mom than Madison Clark and a better actor than the Travis guy(he looks weird without the mustache from Training Day). Elizabeth Ortiz is a milf though. I don't like them using a main character like Nicholas as a damn junkie. I liked that fat kid Tobias more than the other characters so far(besides Alicia and Elizabeth of course)... but Daniel Salazar got my attention with that torturing. Salazar might be my favorite character soon. The Walking Dead > Z Nation > Fear The Walking Dead IMO.
      Haven't seen Z Nation, not really into zombie stuff, I find that TWD is more about survival than zombies

Comment

Im loving Fear The Walking Dead more

So after they burned down that place and went their separate ways the show has gotten more interesting with different story arcs.

I like that they keep showing glimpses of their previous life, like how they told the story quickly of the Nick the heroin addict and how he got the girl who was trying to help him recover into drugs that was ****ed up.

Nick finally getting it in with Luciana's fine Mexican ass, that chick is hot nice ass and legs and exotic face.

The hotel part is cool, the story about the dude Alejandro getting bitten and surviving and not turning has me curious.

That dude Chris is a sick kid, how he shoots humans and like that group of white boys who are suspect and seem not trustworthy. Travis has to realize his son is sick in the head but as a parent he is in denial, even after Madison told him that his son Chris tried to kill them in their sleep with a knife.

That was messed up when that hotel worker locked that family in during the outbreak at the hotel and the groom and the brides mother survived, dang that was ****ed up, they cleared the hotel out using the riptide.

I wonder what happened to Ofelia sshe just disappeared and left Alicia when she took a shower, the other hotel survivors never took her so maybe she got bitten and turned?

Im loving this show man, its getting better especially since their is no comic book to tell you what happens next.

It would be awesome if Daniel survived that fire and showed up during a tense moment to save one of them against some bad Mexicans.

Comment

Alicia is so fckng fine, I'd drag my dick a mile through dirt just for a chance to smell her seat

Comment

Good show, I need to catch up on the latest episodes. I agree, all the characters are annoying except for Daniel, he's the badass of the show. He reminds me of Abel Sanchez for some reason.

And I also agree on Alicia > Maggie.

But Ofelia is hotter than both.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Good show, I need to catch up on the latest episodes. I agree, all the characters are annoying except for Daniel, he's the badass of the show. He reminds me of Abel Sanchez for some reason.

And I also agree on Alicia > Maggie.

But Ofelia is hotter than both.
              Dude you better catch up man, the second half of this season after the midseason break is awesome, every episode is more different.

Comment

This season overall has been much better, and with each episode it raises the bar. Nick is the man! Luciana is fine as hell and tops the list of the show at the moment. Plus, she is a real survivor and can handle herself well. Alicia is getting there, but not as seasoned.

The pier scene was pretty awesome. Smart tactics by Madison and Alicia, and it's cool to see Madison step up, take charge and be a leader. That hotel is one kick ass base for now.

Yeah man, Alejandro being immune is pretty intriguing. He is the first one in the TWD universe to show that, and his importance is paramount. It would suck to have him killed off. You know there has to be some government unit out there still looking for a cure.

Comment

Awful show based on season 1. Season 1 was just SO boring, the characters are just bland, meh....the main dudes son is another carl..annoying. The WHOLE season had ONE good episode and that was the finale LOL.

I LOVE the zombie genre/theme which is why I even bothered to watch it even though I didn't really enjoy it. The Walking Dead just has way better characters.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                    This season overall has been much better, and with each episode it raises the bar. Nick is the man! Luciana is fine as hell and tops the list of the show at the moment. Plus, she is a real survivor and can handle herself well. Alicia is getting there, but not as seasoned.

The pier scene was pretty awesome. Smart tactics by Madison and Alicia, and it's cool to see Madison step up, take charge and be a leader. That hotel is one kick ass base for now.

Yeah man, Alejandro being immune is pretty intriguing. He is the first one in the TWD universe to show that, and his importance is paramount. It would suck to have him killed off. You know there has to be some government unit out there still looking for a cure.
                    Madison is a boss, travis sadly is a beta did you see his psychopath son shoot that innocent man right in front of him?

Nick and luciana dang, i loved that scene, when they started making out lol, dude finally got some tail, also you could tell she wanted him bad, the scene was perfect nick was like alejandro said you test people or something like that and then she went to him all seductive and kissed him, dudes lucky

Comment

Working...
                    X