The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyane Wade to the Bulls

Comment

• Kyrie, Smith, James, Thompson, Cousins. OMG THAT WOULD BE ORGASMIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Dwyane Wade to the Bulls

.................Would been a big deal in 2010...............

Well I just hope this means that Gar/Pax are that much closer to being fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Apparently Cleveland are attempting to trade Love, Shumpert and picks for Cousins and McLemore.

Not buying it, but it would be a huge upgrade for Cleveland.
          As a Kings fan, might as well pull the trigger on the deal if they can.

The Boogie experiment in Sacramento is over.

As far as getting fair compensation for him, Kings are going to have to take it in the shorts, but really, who cares?

They sucked with him, and they will continue to suck without him until the front office gets their heads out of their asses. Which is probably wishful thinking on my part.

Cousins is a certified knucklehead, but LeBron will probably shut any bullshit antics down quick.

Boogie isn't a great defensive presence, but he sure as hell can score on the inside and grab boards.

Comment

• Mike Dunleavy to the Cavs

Jose Calderon to the Lakers

Comment

• Wade 2 years $50 to the Bulls would have been easier to understand one year but two is pushing it

Still bulls should be a playoffs team Joakim leaving is their biggest loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Wade 2 years $50 to the Bulls would have been easier to understand one year but too is pushing it

Agreed

However who the hell is going to be the shooter for the Bulls? Rondo, Wade, and Butler are below average three point shooters so considering the type of offense Hoiberg wants to run how will this work?

My honest guess is that the Bulls are going to use Wade and Jimmy to make pitches to the big free agent class next year aka.....Westbrook, Griffin, etc... Holy S*it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
                  Agreed

However who the hell is going to be the shooter for the Bulls? Rondo, Wade, and Butler are below average three point shooters so considering the type of offense Hoiberg wants to run how will this work?

My honest guess is that the Bulls are going to use Wade and Jimmy to make pitches to the big free agent class next year aka.....Westbrook, Griffin, etc... Holy S*it.
                  I guess McDermott and mirotic are the shooters I'm curious how the Bulls will play though

Also Snell and Valentine can shoot too

Comment

• Wade took 5 millions less to play for the Bulls instead of Denver

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I guess McDermott and mirotic are the shooters I'm curious how the Bulls will play though

Also Snell and Valentine can shoot too

McDermott is terrible on defense, he can shoot but he is such a defensive liability how can he be anything more than a sixth man? Mirotic regressed so bad last year it made me wonder if that great run he had in March 2015 was just a Nowitzki style dream.......

Valentine is a rookie so we shall wait and see but Snell sucks plain and simple save for two or three games where he plays decently during the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X