what did sixers give up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      what did sixers give up?
      It sounds like they will trade nerlens Noel

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        they should have traded that bum embiid.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Im so ****ing pissed the Bulls traded Rose. Our team was ****ing fine. The coach just doesnt demand the respect of his players and injuries ruined us. Felico is on the come up he could of replaced Gasol and been Back up Center to Noah, with Taj, Portis, Mirotic at the 4. Mcdermott, Mirotic and Dunleavy at the 3, Butler and Rose at 2 & 3.

Nobody could **** with that line up if healthy next year. Especially if Rose and Butler got to spend the summer working together like they had planned.

BUT NO YOU GIVE AWAY ONE OF BEST POINT GUARDS IN THE LEAGUE FOR ****ING LOPEZ AND ****ING CALDERON. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

CALDERON AND ****ING LOPEZ LMFAO

Noah is my favorite Bull and if Lopez is his replacement im gonna be ****in pissed. They need to bring Noah back and buy these bums the **** out. Sign Rondo, and maybe even make a run at Biymbo. I rather have him and Felcio then ****ing Lopez. You could have traded for Okafor or Noel but you chose ****ing Lopez and ****ing Calderon

LOPEZ & AND ****ING CALDERON LMFAO **** THE BULLS FRONT OFFICE
          Youre not a very objective fan. Rose is not one of the best PG's in the league, and he and Butler did not play well together at all. It's addition by subtraction.

Curry
          Westbrook
          Paul
          Lillard
          Irving
          Lowry
          Wall
          Thomas
          Conley
          Walker
          Dragic

...are all better players right now. When you consider Rose's tendency to get hurt it devalues him compared to guys who aren't as talented. He's not the same guy anymore.

Comment

If I'm Boston, I'm looking for a 3 teamer. Noel isn't worth a top 10 pick, let alone a top 3.

Comment

• "Unaminous"

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                Im so ****ing pissed the Bulls traded Rose. Our team was ****ing fine. The coach just doesnt demand the respect of his players and injuries ruined us. Felico is on the come up he could of replaced Gasol and been Back up Center to Noah, with Taj, Portis, Mirotic at the 4. Mcdermott, Mirotic and Dunleavy at the 3, Butler and Rose at 2 & 3.

Nobody could **** with that line up if healthy next year. Especially if Rose and Butler got to spend the summer working together like they had planned.

BUT NO YOU GIVE AWAY ONE OF BEST POINT GUARDS IN THE LEAGUE FOR ****ING LOPEZ AND ****ING CALDERON. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

CALDERON AND ****ING LOPEZ LMFAO

Noah is my favorite Bull and if Lopez is his replacement im gonna be ****in pissed. They need to bring Noah back and buy these bums the **** out. Sign Rondo, and maybe even make a run at Biymbo. I rather have him and Felcio then ****ing Lopez. You could have traded for Okafor or Noel but you chose ****ing Lopez and ****ing Calderon

LOPEZ & AND ****ING CALDERON LMFAO **** THE BULLS FRONT OFFICE

this move is better for you guys in the long term...i wouldnt have a meltdown yet unless they get rid of Butler

Comment

• Thaddeus young traded to the pacers

Comment

• Offseason gonna be crazy

Comment

Please noooooooooooo, get rid of Okafor

Comment

Working...
                      X