No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    No way. I at least hope they don't. Especially with the system Carlisle runs. The big men(outside of Dirk) don't get a lot of touches. Ball movement and a ton of movement. IDK I know a big man is rare in the L but I think(I hope) Dallas won't offer him 30 mil a year. Or whatever the max $$$$$ is
    Howard is not a max player, lol @ your avatar

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      Howard is not a max player, lol @ your avatar
      That's what I think he'll be demanding. I hope no one gets nervous and actually offers him the max

What an ugly start to this okc-gs game

Comment

• Did Curry just get injured again. Looks like he's going to the locker room

Comment

• Nevermind. Curry is fine.

Comment

That's what I think he'll be demanding. I hope no one gets nervous and actually offers him the max

What an ugly start to this okc-gs game
            Yep, I see D12 demanding the max and a team being stupid enough to give it to him...maybe Atlanta. As good as OKC and the Dubs are they both play really sloppy, which is one of the reasons why I see the Cavs winning it all

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              Yep, I see D12 demanding the max and a team being stupid enough to give it to him...maybe Atlanta. As good as OKC and the Dubs are they both play really sloppy, which is one of the reasons why I see the Cavs winning it all
              I could see an Orlando reunion with Dwight. With someone like Chandler Parsons tagging along and going with him. They got a good young nucleus out there that would be even better with both, letting alone one of those guys.

Charlotte too if they do something about Big Al. Dude's body is breaking down quickly

Durant needs to keep attacking like he's doing. GS, for all the 3s they're making, rely too damn much. IMO, the winner of this series wins the title. The east is just too easy for Cleveland, it's gonna be tough for them when they get punched in the mouth and gotta respond.

Comment

• Durant on a mission to leave Oakland up 2

Comment

I could see an Orlando reunion with Dwight. With someone like Chandler Parsons tagging along and going with him. They got a good young nucleus out there that would be even better with both, letting alone one of those guys.

Charlotte too if they do something about Big Al. Dude's body is breaking down quickly

Durant needs to keep attacking like he's doing. GS, for all the 3s they're making, rely too damn much. IMO, the winner of this series wins the title. The east is just too easy for Cleveland, it's gonna be tough for them when they get punched in the mouth and gotta respond.
                  I like where OKC is right now. Durant is giving the Dubs the business. Westbrook hasn't even got it going yet. We'll see if they can make it 2-0. I like their chances.

Comment

• When did iguodala learn to shoot free throws

Comment

• Will the Thunder even win another game ???

Comment

Working...
                      X