Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39-4 Walton (including the record breaking 24-0 start)
    34-5 Kerr

Comment

• Curry unanimously voted MVP.

Wow!

Comment

• Curry is just ******ed

its like im watching an And 1 display being done on NBA players

amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Curry unanimously voted MVP.

Wow!
          I was glad to see this. I always thought Shaq got hosed by not being unanimous. Dude from CNN Fred Hicks Hickman (whatever) voted for AI.

even better Kawhi finished ahead of Lebron. Its like voters actually paid attention this year.

Comment

• https://instagram.com/p/BFN6HZ0yp6v/

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              https://instagram.com/p/BFN6HZ0yp6v/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I was glad to see this. I always thought Shaq got hosed by not being unanimous. Dude from CNN Fred Hicks Hickman (whatever) voted for AI.

even better Kawhi finished ahead of Lebron. Its like voters actually paid attention this year.
                That's why I said wow.

Usually no matter how dominant a player is that season, there always gotta be that one wise ass who gotta vote different just because.

But yeah, Lebron probably crying in his Kia 900 right now.

Comment

That's why I said wow.

Usually no matter how dominant a player is that season, there always gotta be that one wise ass who gotta vote different just because.

But yeah, Lebron probably crying in his Kia 900 right now.

i think Lillard should have gotten votes...he took 4 new starters, mostly scrubs, to the playoffs in the west...that's some prime kobe ****

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i think Lillard should have gotten votes...he took 4 new starters, mostly scrubs, to the playoffs in the west...that's some prime kobe ****
                    Agree, but you know Dame is always the guy who gets snubbed.

I mean, he ain't even the favorite PG in his own home town!

Stotts got my vote for COTY for for sure tho.

Btw, taking Kwame and Smush to the playoffs is one of the greatest achievements in NBA history.

Comment

Agree, but you know Dame is always the guy who gets snubbed.

I mean, he ain't even the favorite PG in his own home town!

Stotts got my vote for COTY for for sure tho.

Btw, taking Kwame and Smush to the playoffs is one of the greatest achievements in NBA history.

Kwame, Smush, Brian Cook, Radmanovic and Luke...i still dont know how he did that ****

Comment

Working...
                      X