Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys thoughts on Ben Simmons? I think he'll be very good but I'm not so sure that he'll be a superstarstar. His personality just doesn't seem to translate into him becoming a dominant superstar. I think Wiggins has that same kind of unassuming personality, which is why I question if he'll ever be a superstar. I think both guys will be all stars but I'm just not sure if they'll end up being superstar HOF type players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      What are you guys thoughts on Ben Simmons? I think he'll be very good but I'm not so sure that he'll be a superstarstar. His personality just doesn't seem to translate into him becoming a dominant superstar. I think Wiggins has that same kind of unassuming personality, which is why I question if he'll ever be a superstar. I think both guys will be all stars but I'm just not sure if they'll end up being superstar HOF type players.
      Wiggins is damn good, and I still am pissed that we traded him. I think Simmons will be good, but buddy hield will be the best player drafted in this class

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Wiggins is damn good, and I still am pissed that we traded him. I think Simmons will be good, but buddy hield will be the best player drafted in this class
        Wiggins is very good but I'm not sure that he'll end up a top 10 player in the league. Next year will be year 3 for him and he needs to help his team win more. The T Wolves have good young talent with Wiggins, Towns, and Lavine. Wiggins needs to do more than just put up good stats.

Comment

Wiggins is very good but I'm not sure that he'll end up a top 10 player in the league. Next year will be year 3 for him and he needs to help his team win more. The T Wolves have good young talent with Wiggins, Towns, and Lavine. Wiggins needs to do more than just put up good stats.
          What if they get the first pick. Scary to think

Wiggins 3, Simmons 4, Towns 5.

Comment

What if they get the first pick. Scary to think

Wiggins 3, Simmons 4, Towns 5.
            Wiggins needs to diversify his game. I was looking up statistics and he doesn't rebound or get assists. He's not even an efficient scorer. He's talented but right now he's just another guy averaging 20PPG on a ****ty team. He needs to impact the game more.

Comment

Wiggins needs to diversify his game. I was looking up statistics and he doesn't rebound or get assists. He's not even an efficient scorer. He's talented but right now he's just another guy averaging 20PPG on a ****ty team. He needs to impact the game more.
              He is still doing a lot of stuff based off athleticism. He will get better. I think at best he will be a B version of Paul George, which is fine.

Comment

• Man I just heard about Craig Sager. 3 to 6 months to live...feels bad, man.

Comment

You gotta look at it though like it was Lebron and Love vs. Wiggins.

Your "team" chose to take Lebron and try to win now, Lebron wasn't coming back with just a raw Wiggins and Kyrie.

Aka Lebron keeps raping you guys. Tristian Thomspon

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
                    You gotta look at it though like it was Lebron and Love vs. Wiggins.

Your "team" chose to take Lebron and try to win now, Lebron wasn't coming back with just a raw Wiggins and Kyrie.

Aka Lebron keeps raping you guys. Tristian Thomspon
                    https://amp.twimg.com/v/d2ed0594-17d...6-11d07bbd1243

rekt!!!

Comment

• Exactly, my team ain't **** (Blazers) but at least Lillard doesn't actl like a diva, like re-tweeting ***** ****. Lebron is doing the same thing that like all ex's or angry girlfriends do, delete or block you on social media.

Plus he was a straight up ***** in that interview, and the interviewer was a Bitch too acting like it was a super hard question to ask.

I used to be a big Lebron fan, gained my respect in Miami, but now he's just playing himself and his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X