No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    David duke could have conducted the survey and it would still be valid. Those are answers real Muslims gave from the privacy of their homes which leads me to believe they were truthful. It's a fair representation of the them. This is nothing new. Surveys like this come out all the time and the results are the same even the ones conducted face to face.
    Seriously, you and I are having this debate as el blanco and the big dunn, clearly showing that online representation of who you are is not the most accurate. but this is going away from my point.

I just think its problematic to put what these people are really like the way you did. Again, I agree that we can't judge on just the good ones, but we can't judge on just the bad ones either. Haven't you seen that done enough to know it doesn't work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      According to a comprehensive study from 2013, carried out by the Berlin Social Science Center, which is an internationally renowned research institute for social sciences and the largest such institution in Europe not affiliated with a university, Islamic fundamentalism is widely spread and by no means a marginal phenomenon in Western Europe.

The conclusion is drawn by analyzing data from a representative survey among immigrants and natives in six European countries, where two-thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live. Three quarters of the respondents hold the opinion that there is only one legitimate interpretation of the Koran. Almost 60 percent of the Muslim respondents reject ****sexuals as friends; 45 percent think that Jews cannot be trusted; and an equally large group believes that the West is out to destroy Islam.

The Six Country Immigrant Integration Comparative Survey collected data in more than 9,000 telephone interviews in Germany, France, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium and Sweden. The respondents were Turkish and Moroccan immigrants, as well as control groups of natives. This study is the first that allows analysis on an empirical base of the extent and impact of religious fundamentalism.

https://www.wzb.eu/en/press-release/...-widely-spread
      This would make sense if most of the Muslims are migrants in Europe. This doesn't apply to the US.

Holding that there is one interpretation of the Koran-does this imply their individual interpretation is the same as the terrorists?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Seriously, you and I are having this debate as el blanco and the big dunn, clearly showing that online representation of who you are is not the most accurate. but this is going away from my point.

I just think its problematic to put what these people are really like the way you did. Again, I agree that we can't judge on just the good ones, but we can't judge on just the bad ones either. Haven't you seen that done enough to know it doesn't work?
        But they are really like what I said. Welts just posted an even better survey by the institute in Berlin that confirms what I was saying. The majority of these people want sharia law which is based on the Hadith. They want to follow the rules as laid out by a pedophile warlord. And you wonder why I'm so opposed to them coming here?

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Thank snackbar for that, because that would be the end of civilization as we know it.

Yeah me exposing the truth about pisslam online makes me a wacist and a terrorist. Kind of falls apart when you realise I'm actually of a middle eastern race myself, eh? Go to your safe space, this is too much of a culture shock for you you coward.

I am standing up for the precious queers against the muzscum that you are defending, you completely confused dope.

Without the extreme left-wing scum like you destroying modern civilization from within their own countries, we wouldn't even be having this discussion because this problem wouldn't exist. Muzz didn't just come in to wreck the west because of their own abilities, it's because of the likes of you voting for politicians who are allowing them to do so.

Indeed, so lets shove those links back into the hole they belong because they're not even a representation of 0,0000000000000001 of muslims.
          You are an adult and this is how you express what you believe. LMFAO!!

Comment

This would make sense if most of the Muslims are migrants in Europe. This doesn't apply to the US.

Holding that there is one interpretation of the Koran-does this imply their individual interpretation is the same as the terrorists?
            Except you cant know this per se. It might apply if you phone up 9000 American muslims, might not. Regardless, the numbers I link to with these posts show some alarming tendencies and you can't really deny this if you're levelheaded.

I'm guessing 'one interpretation of the Koran' means one i.e. the one which is Law. This is what Islam is, one book, one law.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              But they are really like what I said. Welts just posted an even better survey by the institute in Berlin that confirms what I was saying. The majority of these people want sharia law which is based on the Hadith. They want to follow the rules as laid out by a pedophile warlord. And you wonder why I'm so opposed to them coming here?
              I am not surprised that people polled responded that way. Weltz survey showed that two-thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live. Is that the same as wanting Sharia?

Comment

Except you cant know this per se. It might apply if you phone up 9000 American muslims, might not. Regardless, the numbers I link to with these posts show some alarming tendencies and you can't really deny this if you're levelheaded.

I'm guessing 'one interpretation of the Koran' means one i.e. the one which is Law. This is what Islam is, one book, one law.
                I have not taken issue with the 2nd study nor am I surprised by the results. saying there is one interpretation of the Koran is not the same as agreeing with the interpretation of ISIS and other terrorists.

Comment

You are an adult and this is how you express what you believe. LMFAO!!
                  Coming from the one who repeatedly stoops to insults and fallacy, that's rich.

Comment

Regardless, the numbers I link to with these posts show some alarming tendencies and you can't really deny this if you're levelheaded.
                    And there lies your problem.

As you can see, that's not applying to him. He's simply digging in and is going to refuse to budge, facts be darned.

Comment

• Mosab Hassan Yousef is a Palestinian who worked undercover for Israel's internal security service Shin Bet from 1997 to 2007. Shin Bet considered him its most valuable source within the Hamas leadership: the information Yousef supplied prevented dozens of suicide attacks and assassinations of Israelis, exposed numerous Hamas cells and assisted Israel in hunting down many militants, including the incarceration of his own father, Hamas leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef. In 1999, Yousef converted to Christianity, and in 2007 moved to the United States. His request for political asylum in the United States was granted pending a routine background check on June 30, 2010.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosab_Hassan_Yousef

From Yousef's blog,

Wherever I go in the world, people ask me about ISIS. And I advise them to ignore the endless debates about the peaceful versus violent nature of Islam and take a long, hard look at the Islamic State.

ISIS is Islam, exposed in all its cruelty and ugliness, unchanged since Muhammad. The atrocities committed by ISIS are merely an extension of the atrocities committed by Islam’s prophet.

The true Five Pillars of Islam are: Slaughter, Intolerance, Oppression, Hatred, and Global Dominion, because Muhammad was a slaughterer, intolerant, oppressive, hateful, and drove his armies to destroy everything and everyone that stood in the way of his establishment of a world caliphate.

ISIS enslaves and rapes women because Muhammad did, even when he took a six-year-old little girl as his wife and consummated their union when she turned nine. ISIS mutilates and crucifies men, women, and children because its prophet did. When ISIS hurled a ****sexual man from a tower, and the crowd waiting below stoned him to death after they saw that he had survived, they were only following the example of their prophet who stoned ****sexuals.

The only difference between 1,400 years of slaughter by Muslims, who follow the practices of Muhammad, and the carnage carried out today by ISIS is that today’s atrocities are broadcast throughout the world by social media.

ISIS is Islam. Religion by the sword. Religion by intolerance and violence. Religion commanded by its prophet to conquer the world, behead apostates, mutilate thieves, crucify nonmuslims, and stone everyone that engages in sexual relations that disagree with Muslim laws and practices.

ISIS has torn the mask from Islam, giving the Muslim world a choice for the first time in fourteen centuries. Choose Islam, and you choose ISIS, because they are indistinguishable. Reject ISIS, and you reject Islam, because they are one. Islam hates everything that is not Islam. And just as fresh water and salt water cannot flow from the same spring, love and goodness cannot flow from a religion that is established on hatred and violence.

As long as Muslims refuse to take a strong and aggressive stand against terrorism, they must share responsibility for the continuing atrocities. The hour has come for every Muslim to choose to be human or inhuman, noble or criminal.

https://sonofhamas.wordpress.com/201...face-of-islam/

Comment

Working...
                      X