Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before jumping on the "yo mane dat ****s racist" bandwagon, what the did the clock exactly look like? Did it resemble a bomb? If he was a white teen goth that showed up to school with a device that looked suspicious, I'm sure he'd get the same treatment.

Edit: I just same a picture the of "clock." You guys be the judge:

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
      A few weeks ago 2 marines stopped a potential massacre in France because they overheard what sounded like an AK47 being loaded, and decided to jump him before waiting for him to kill a couple of dozen people to confirm it. Heroes. Now some people in America concerned about something go through the proper channels, call the police, legally, no vigilante justice, coppers have shown up and done their job, no unprovoked shootings. Villains and gay twitter hash tags abound.
      That pretty much looks like a suitcase bomb and he has a Muslim name.

Society as a whole is probably along the lines of "Welp no harm done glad it wasn't a bomb".

Guarantee the same 10 lonely obese chicks as always are spearheading the "social media outrage".

Sensationalism from a few fringe whackos like Cuauhtémoc who do not represent normal people who just don't want to be blown up.

Kid doesn't even really "look" Muslim, but if you're named Mohamed and carrying around improvised timing devices in a suitcase HEY GUESS WHAT??? He probably thought it was funny. Now the usual sickos are rewarding him.
      Last edited by ////; 09-16-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I live there, that school is like 10 min away from where i live.

Comment

whats the big deal

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hasn't anyone faced any adversity

complaining about a teacher whose interest was the safety of people
          Last edited by jas; 09-16-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Before jumping on the "yo mane dat ****s racist" bandwagon, what the did the clock exactly look like? Did it resemble a bomb? If he was a white teen goth that showed up to school with a device that looked suspicious, I'm sure he'd get the same treatment.

Adults saw a suitcase in the hands of a Muslim.

Kid saw a $15 case to safely hold electronic hardware.

I haven't studied electronics but does anyone else know how he could of made a smaller clock? I mean like, actually knowing how to make a digital clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
              That pretty much looks like a suitcase bomb and he has a Muslim name.
              How does one differentiate a suitcase bomb from a suitcase?

Or you're implying it looks like a bomb only when it's open? I hope so.

Comment

even mods outing themselves as prejudiced.....

Comment

I'm sure Achmed is a harmless kid but I think its better to be safe then sorry.

Comment

How come they didn't evacuate the school? They just wanted to leave a "bomb" there?

They arrested him literally for trying to explain "it was just a clock." They didn't care as much as they could of about safety otherwise they would of evacuated the school.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

thats a big ass clock,probably had wires hanging out of it and everything

Comment

Working...
                      X