No announcement yet.

Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    He might end up in the White House Obama invited him to chill.

Lol

Would be crazy if the kid actually brought the "clock" to the White House and blew everything up. But this kid looks so nerdy, I'm sure he would do it in the name of science, not Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Its ****ed up because most the times I've experienced any form of prejudice these whiteys think I'm either Chinese or Mexican

Doesn't really happen at all though in the Bay Area.
      In a thread about "racism," no less.

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      That really sucks for the kid ..... But did you see the Picture of the clock?
      and then he didn't even want to tell them what it was until after his arrest (according to police in the link OP provided)

Yeah apparently Texas has a law about "hoax" bombs and like you said the kid refused to even identify his project.

Comment

I doubt he purposely didnt tell the police what is was. He said it was a clock. He was probably really confused and scared.

Comment

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like they shot him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              In a thread about "racism," no less.

Yeah apparently Texas has a law about "hoax" bombs and like you said the kid refused to even identify his project.
              I guarantee you I'm racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Lol

Would be crazy if the kid actually brought the "clock" to the White House and blew everything up. But this kid looks so nerdy, I'm sure he would do it in the name of science, not Allah.
                Holy crap. That'd be insane... These days, things like that wouldn't surprise me anymore.

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                That really sucks for the kid ..... But did you see the Picture of the clock?
                and then he didn't even want to tell them what it was until after his arrest (according to police in the link OP provided)

I see why they'd question him about it, now that we've seen a picture of the "clock." Looks like a freaking time bomb hidden in a briefcase, lol.
                Last edited by Ruthless One; 09-16-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

A few weeks ago 2 marines stopped a potential massacre in France because they overheard what sounded like an AK47 being loaded, and decided to jump him before waiting for him to kill a couple of dozen people to confirm it. Heroes. Now some people in America concerned about something go through the proper channels, call the police, legally, no vigilante justice, coppers have shown up and done their job, no unprovoked shootings. Villains and gay twitter hash tags abound.

Comment

he's such a dork he might actually accept the invitation

"you get to sit in a chair watching old yuppies shake hands for a day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                      Take a look at me. I am Razor Ramon. I got some news for you, chico. A few weeks ago 2 marines stopped a potential massacre in France because they overheard what sounded like an AK47 being loaded. They jump him before he goes and kills people. Heroes, mang. Now, some people in America... concerned about something... call the police... legally! No vigilante justice! You out of your minds, mang!
                      Fixed for the Bad Guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X