No announcement yet.

Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

america has gotten soft.

i dont blame the teacher. i blame Islam.

that kid should have been born a white, black, asian, latin american. that way he could translate that technical ingenuity into a great scientific career possibly a great invention that will make the lives of humans better.....

instead he's going to be the next Junaid Hussain (who was pretty bad ass i must admit despite him being muslim and a ISIS black hat hacker) because of this teacher's founded paranoia due to Islamic religion.

sad situation.

hopefully he becomes an atheist. otherwise he should burn that nasa shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Hahahahaha, that is so wrong yet so funny.
      Jokes aside, I do feel bad for the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

that smile is priceless

Comment

Wow what a ******ed school administration. Definitely think this had to do with him being Muslim. Teens get arrested in school all the time for much less though. Friend of mine got arrested and expelled in highschool for having a box cutter in his car from his landscaping job.

Comment

I feel sorry for this little science nerd. If he wants any success or future as an engineer, I would suggest that he should change his name and just pretend to be one of those genius kids from India.

He should probably change his religion too. He should actually do that first.

Comment

Think about this for a second. The more we do these types of things, the less people will assimilate to the American way. It's the reason I have said on here many times, that I don't see myself as 100% American because of the way I have been treated in my life here.

I wish I could take the same pride as some white Americans do, but I can't. Not being treated the way I have been, and understanding how many get treated here every day. This kid probably doesn't understand that level of institutionalized racism, but he does now.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                think about this for a second. The more we do these types of things, the less people will assimilate to the american way. It's the reason i have said on here many times, that i don't see myself as 100% american because of the way i have been treated in my life here.

I wish i could take the same pride as some white americans do, but i can't. Not being treated the way i have been, and understanding how many get treated here every day. This kid probably doesn't understand that level of institutionalized racism, but he does now.
                you're so wrong.

Comment

And of course Hussein Obama would want to meet a fellow Muslim in the White House. He'll probably teach the kid how to put an actual bomb in the clock.

Comment

Oh.

So this thread was just another opportunity for Cua to give us more cool story bros about Whitey McWhiteyton.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      And of course Hussein Obama would want to meet a fellow Muslim in the White House. He'll probably teach the kid how to put an actual bomb in the clock.
                      Haha ****in killed me.

Comment

Working...
                      X