No announcement yet.

Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    A muslim? That's an oxymoron. They run in packs and they never fight their battles alone or bare handed. That's why a lot of people fear them, not because they're actually scared of a lone, short, weak fleabag.
    I hate the religion of Islam, as many of you do as well. Do I hate actual Muslims, though? No, I guess I don't. But, it sounds like you do. I always find it amusing that people talk a big game, then they don't stand by their convictions.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I hate the religion of Islam, as many of you do as well. Do I hate actual Muslims, though? No, I guess I don't. But, it sounds like you do. I always find it amusing that people talk a big game, then they don't stand by their convictions.
      Indeed I do hate them, and my gastank of hate is fueled every day by reports of what mudslims all over the world do. As for my talk and convictions, I don't express the urge to inflict violence upon them(unless I'm joking) by attacking them in streets, planning public shooting sprees and all of that. Those are things that muslims do which I'm not. I'd be a hypocrite if I were to do something like that.

Comment

Indeed I do hate them, and my gastank of hate is fueled every day by reports of what mudslims all over the world do. As for my talk and convictions, I don't express the urge to inflict violence upon them(unless I'm joking) by attacking them in streets, planning public shooting sprees and all of that. Those are things that muslims do which I'm not. I'd be a hypocrite if I were to do something like that.
        No, I'm not advocating violence. What about engaging them in dialogue?

Comment

No, I'm not advocating violence. What about engaging them in dialogue?
          That would surely escalate into violence eventually and they would feel justified because their book condones it.

Comment

That would surely escalate into violence eventually and they would feel justified because their book condones it.
            Something you classify as evil, vile, immoral and a threat to humanity - yet, you won't confront it. You're a coward.

Comment

Something you classify as evil, vile, immoral and a threat to humanity - yet, you won't confront it. You're a coward.
              So now you do want me to confront it? A minute ago it was this:

I'm not advocating violence
              Somebody's contradicting himself

I could get killed tommorow because some primitive ape felt insulted online, I'm not hard to find. A coward is someone like squeelpiggy who bashes every religion except this one because it can actually have consequences.

Comment

So now you do want me to confront it? A minute ago it was this:

Somebody's contradicting himself

I could get killed tommorow because some primitive ape felt insulted online, I'm not hard to find. A coward is someone like squeelpiggy who bashes every religion except this one because it can actually have consequences.
                I know five Muslim people. I've known 3 of them for about 5 years. We've hung out broken bread together. At what point should I expect them to explode next to me?

Comment

Would have taken a bathroom break soon as he pulled out the clock, I'm just saying

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    I know five Muslim people. I've known 3 of them for about 5 years. We've hung out broken bread together. At what point should I expect them to explode next to me?
                    "Muslim people" < another oxymoron. And you're not impressing anybody with your 'cultural enrichment'.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

A kid with an annoying face like that deserves a beating, not cuffs.
                      yup he looks like doug fischer. probably sounds like him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X