No announcement yet.

Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Its good to be safe, but they could of handled it better. Surely a quick call to the teacher to confirm its a just a clock would suffice?

Where is the 'Muslims are all scum' crowd?
    Right here sweetheart.

**** this kid and his beliefs.

His pedophilic prophet would have convinced him to put a sword through his non believing teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Right here sweetheart.

**** this kid and his beliefs.

His pedophilic prophet would have convinced him to put a sword through his non believing teacher.
      His father has ran for President of Sudan and fights for women's rights, democracy, and free education. But they Muslim doe!

Sounds like a good family to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        His father has ran for President of Sudan and fights for women's rights, democracy, and free education. But they Muslim doe!

Sounds like a good family to me.
        They worship filth who kidnapped a 9 year old and used her as a sex slave.

Some good family that is. As for his dad, i'd like to front kick his teeth into Mecca's direction.
        (I'm not in a very good mood tonight)

Comment

And people say White Privilege doesn't exist.

Comment

It kinda looks like a time bomb, man. It also didn't help that the kid refused to say what it was. Bring that through the airport and see where it gets you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              It kinda looks like a time bomb, man. It also didn't help that the kid refused to say what it was. Bring that through the airport and see where it gets you.
              He never refused to say what it was. They asked what it was, he told them it was a clock.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                He never refused to say what it was. They asked what it was, he told them it was a clock.
                Oh, my bad. I misread. We all have to admit though that it doesn't look like your everyday clock though. In this day and age, bombings are much more common and even something like this will be taken seriously. It can be a white kid, asian kid, black kid, whatever bringing this to school and people will react the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  They worship filth who kidnapped a 9 year old and used her as a sex slave.

Some good family that is. As for his dad, i'd like to front kick his teeth into Mecca's direction.
                  (I'm not in a very good mood tonight)
                  What if they don't believe in that part though?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    Oh, my bad. I misread. We all have to admit though that it doesn't look like your everyday clock though. In this day and age, bombings are much more common and even something like this will be taken seriously. It can be a white kid, asian kid, black kid, whatever bringing this to school and people will react the same way.
                    If it was one of these clocks it would of been all good

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      What if they don't believe in that part though?
                      I don't think it's possible not to believe it. It's historically recorded, and confirmed by Islamic scholars. I don't see how it's possible to ignore that if you're a "believer."

Comment

Working...
                      X