Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Rugby World Cup Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hand wringing is hilarious. England lack bottle, England blew it, England messed up. This was a loss by a single penalty against one of the better teams in the competition. It's not like a crushing defeat or a loss against Tonga or Canada or something.

Comment

• Biggar's kicking kept Wales in the game, not their overall play. England always looked better organised defensively & more productive going forward.

I still have more confidence in England beating Australia than I do for Wales beating them, unfortunately. Although anything's possible with Quade Cooper's erratic kicking.

Comment

• You could say the same about Farrell's kicking, also. Both teams were 5hite with the ball. 50+ points, two trys. Typical northern hemisphere rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
          Biggar's kicking kept Wales in the game, not their overall play. England always looked better organised defensively & more productive going forward.
          The team still had to win the penalties. England looked in control for most of the match but couldn't quite get far enough away on the scoreboard. Wales had a never say die attitude and it paid off.

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
          You could say the same about Farrell's kicking, also. Both teams were 5hite with the ball. 50+ points, two trys. Typical northern hemisphere rubbish.
          Not going to see a lot of tries in big RWC games, defenses on top.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 09-27-2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• I'm still upset.

Comment

• Romanian player proposed:

Comment

• Samoa's indiscipline has pretty much cost them this game.

Comment

• Good luck England

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    I like the optimism but I'm not convinced by Lolcaster as coach at all.

Gatland said the other day that he wasn't quite sure how England are trying to play and I'm not sure Lancaster is either.

Not expecting much from England in this tournament.
                    Later Lolcaster, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• Wow. Aus completely obliterates England. Outplayed in every facet, what happened to the mighty English scrum. In your own backyard you got absolutely pulverized.

Aus drew a line in the sand with this game, I actually feel sorry for England. Noone expected England to be out at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X