No announcement yet.

RADIO CALL of Sandy Hook MASS KILLER Adam Lanza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RADIO CALL of Sandy Hook MASS KILLER Adam Lanza

An absolutely fascinating and chilling interview of Sandy Hook mass killer Adam Lanza.

one year before the massacre.....

Its creepy. He is detached for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Its creepy. He is detached for sure.
      incredibly intelligent and incredibly insane.

how about that story he told?

Comment

Holy shit..

Comment

im more interested in reading about the chimp he was talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            im more interested in reading about the chimp he was talkin about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_(chimpanzee)

Comment

He was very smart and I hate to be 'that guy' but didn't they find the AR-15 he apparently shot those kids with in the trunk of his car?

I read something about that shortly after it happened.

Or did the autopsies prove he just used the handguns?

Comment

Psychopaths and sociopaths usually have a well above average IQ levels.

This was disturbing, though.

Doesn't FBI monitors suspicious activities in the Internet and such in order to prevent massacres like the one this dude pulled?

I remember reading about it...

Maybe the program was launched after the shooting, but I don't know. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  He was very smart and I hate to be 'that guy' but didn't they find the AR-15 he apparently shot those kids with in the trunk of his car?
                  No. They found a long gun in the trunk and conspiracy fantasists immediately declared that this was the AR-15 when in fact it was a shotgun. The rifle was in his possession.

You can't have a stupid gun fuck who doesn't own at least one shotgun. For "home defense". You know, against schoolchildren.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Psychopaths and sociopaths usually have a well above average IQ levels.
                  No they don't. The trope of the smooth and suave hyperintelligent sociopath or psychopath, your Hannibal Lecter or Moriarty makes for a more interesting story than what is usually the case which is that psychopathy doesn't correlate with intelligence at all. Although it's noted that highly intelligent psychopaths commit far worse crimes, that's because less intelligent psychopaths end up jailed early on after committing more impulsive violent crimes. It's hard to come up with an elaborate series of murders if you're already in jail for multiple street robberies and have the IQ of a plate of cheese.

Doesn't FBI monitors suspicious activities in the Internet and such in order to prevent massacres like the one this dude pulled?
                  If the FBI took every rambling nutcase making violent threats at their word then they'd spend their budget just investigating 4chan.

Comment

I have yet to see any evidence that he was "highly intelligent " or "very smart."

Psychosis is not synonymous with intelligence.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 08-31-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X